• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oilean View Post
    James CRonin back training??
    Whaaaat? Don't toy with me now!
    Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by Talking Sense View Post
      is Jack O Sullivan highly rated? He looks small but I saw him score last year for u20s and he seemed to be very powerful.
      Hodnett is a much better player. Way more powerful
      and a serious rugby brain. Hope he gets an intro to the squad. U20 coaches raving about him.

Comment

Originally posted by blade View Post

Hodnett is a much better player. Way more powerful
        and a serious rugby brain. Hope he gets an intro to the squad. U20 coaches raving about him.

Anytime he carries ball--Choo Choo,all aboard the Hodnett express. Looks a serious prospect.
        "If all the wild horsemen of the apocalypse came around the corner O'Mahony would charge straight back at them."
        Will Greenwood

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Fantastic View Post

Anytime he carries ball--Choo Choo,all aboard the Hodnett express. Looks a serious prospect.
          How long is he out injured for? Is there a Profile link?
          ​​​​​​#GiveLeinsterTheHCupNow

Originally Posted by mr chips
          AG gets the responses he does because he is a journalist..

Comment

Originally posted by AdolphusGrigson View Post

How long is he out injured for? Is there a Profile link?
            Haven't seen any injury update unfortunately. It appears from looking online he has a knee injury. Here's hoping nothing too serious
            "If all the wild horsemen of the apocalypse came around the corner O'Mahony would charge straight back at them."
            Will Greenwood

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post

Whaaaat? Don't toy with me now!
              ?????

Comment

I've been lamenting Cronin's long absence due to injury, and you mentioned his possible return to training - a prospect I find greatly tantalising. So were you enquiring or were you saying you think he has actually been back training?
                Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
                  I've been lamenting Cronin's long absence due to injury, and you mentioned his possible return to training - a prospect I find greatly tantalising. So were you enquiring or were you saying you think he has actually been back training?
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20190709_232549.jpg Views:	0 Size:	68.0 KB ID:	2572825 saw this a few days ago, summer camp promo work looking cheerful and healthy.
                  I know it's just a pic but after the horrible injury storys it's just good to see the handsome devil again
                  Its life, if your not doing it wrong your not doing it right.

Comment

That photo was from the start of last season. Anyone know what the actual injury was? Would be great to see him come back again

Comment

Will the Munster wide, what was it called, treasure hunt or whatever it was called, be run this year?
                      He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

I was querying his availability Mr Chips!

Comment

Originally posted by i_like_cake View Post
                          Will the Munster wide, what was it called, treasure hunt or whatever it was called, be run this year?
                          I don't think they did it last year. It was a great initiative, in my opinion. Seemed to generate great buzz on social media and in smaller communities that wouldn't get to see Munster players just kicking around town normally.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonstonitis View Post
                            That photo was from the start of last season. Anyone know what the actual injury was? Would be great to see him come back again
                            https://twitter.com/Munsterrugby/sta...662651904?s=19
                            You could be right about the photo, maybe the wrong cover photo set linked to that tweet but the tweet is from the first of July... ah well
                            Its life, if your not doing it wrong your not doing it right.

Comment

Originally posted by Redgiant View Post
                              https://twitter.com/Munsterrugby/sta...662651904?s=19
                              You could be right about the photo, maybe the wrong cover photo set linked to that tweet but the tweet is from the first of July... ah well
                              There were photos of him at a Munster Summer Camp this week on the Munster Instagram story today. He is wearing this year's polo so it's definitely from this season.

Comment

Does anyone know what time Munster train on the pitches in UL today?

Comment

Working...
                                X