No announcement yet.

Munster Squad 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like that the two opening clips are of him getting into scraps with the entire opposition pack and laughing like a lunatic. That’s the stuff.

Comment

https://www.munsterrugby.ie/2020/06/...n-to-training/
      Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Poor Joey has had an awful time of it. We are in good nick apart from that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        \"In a world gone mad, only a lunatic is truly insane\"

Comment

Some pics and video from training this week from Munsterrugby.ie

26th June 2020 By The Editor

New signing RG Snyman at Friday's training session. Inpho

The Munster squad have completed their first week of training in preparation for the planned return to Guinness PRO14 action in August.

For the best pics, click here.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	inpho_01708146.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	2600945

Name:	jamie-laing.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	40.1 KB
ID:	2600946

Comment

Cloete’s isolation workouts in his farm shed are gas, even started up an online coaching/fitness program
              Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Originally posted by Crazyemerald View Post
                Some pics and video from training this week from Munsterrugby.ie

26th June 2020 By The Editor

New signing RG Snyman at Friday's training session. Inpho

The Munster squad have completed their first week of training in preparation for the planned return to Guinness PRO14 action in August.

For the best pics, click here.
                Snyman rides a unicycle and that's perfectly fine by me.
                When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Comment

That cap looks tiny on his head.

Comment

Originally posted by Dougie View Post

Name:	inpho_01708146.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	2600945

Name:	jamie-laing.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	40.1 KB
ID:	2600946
                    One of the NZ announcers commented on the number of "questionable lockdown hairdos" among the players...looks like the trend made its way to Ireland.

Comment

Originally posted by B.A. View Post

Snyman rides a unicycle and that's perfectly fine by me.
                      While Kleyn; Billy And the witch have not let us down, we’ve missed the talismanic personalities we used to have in second row, not for much longer it would seem. Can’t wait see him play-

Comment

https://www.the42.ie/irish-provinces...34094-Jun2020/

"Along with very generous private money, Munster’s South African boss was a very important factor in getting Snyman and de Allende over to Ireland after their post-World Cup stints in Japanese rugby".

Is there further detail on this generous private money ?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                          https://www.the42.ie/irish-provinces...34094-Jun2020/

"Along with very generous private money, Munster’s South African boss was a very important factor in getting Snyman and de Allende over to Ireland after their post-World Cup stints in Japanese rugby".

Is there further detail on this generous private money ?
                          There hasn't been anything official or even "understood" in the main press/media on where this has come from but it does look to be similar to stuff Leinster have done re outside commercial deals re top ups for the likes of Sexton. Munster commercial side have been very active over the last few years and not just in Ireland. They have spent a lot of time looking at opening avenues in London and the US as well as other locations.

Sent from my Redmi Note 9S using Tapatalk

\"God gave me the talent but the forwards gave me the ball\" - Jannie De Beer

\"I hesitate to use words like spiritual or religious, but to see what rugby means to Munster people is very moving\" Shaun Payne

I look back on 2008 at the Millennium Stadium as the highlight of my career because, although being capped by New Zealand and playing for the All Blacks was fantastic, this was special. - Doug Howlett

Comment

Originally posted by overthehillprop View Post
                            There hasn't been anything official or even "understood" in the main press/media on where this has come from but it does look to be similar to stuff Leinster have done re outside commercial deals re top ups for the likes of Sexton. Munster commercial side have been very active over the last few years and not just in Ireland. They have spent a lot of time looking at opening avenues in London and the US as well as other locations.

Sent from my Redmi Note 9S using Tapatalk
                            And very sensible too- the Munster brand has very positive image externally, in part because of the way we follow our team, hassle free wherever we go, and that’s not only fans travelling from Ireland but many of us who also travel to games from elsewhere. This works for us on the field, and on the terraces, and it makes huge sense to make it work financially too (as long as we protect the essence of what we are- is no Independent Park bs).

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The Last Stand View Post
                                "And! Your mother was a Hamster and your father smelt of Elderberries!!!"
                                Stand up for the Ulcer men

Comment

Working...
                                X