No announcement yet.

Munster Squad 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's not a huge vote of confidence for Mike Hayley.
    When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Comment

Share the load more than take over from him, surprised Haley not picked for 6 nations if he had we wud be sparse in the back 3, especially with Earls and Conway selected!i like Haley

Comment

Snyman coming the same!

Comment

I, for one, am delighted with these signings. We spent many a year being loyal to local lads that were not up to the quality we needed but gave 100%. To break through the barrier we hit every year we need to import quality for the time being. Munster have recognised this with their signings lately as well as their restructuring of the academy a couple of years ago which will hopefully provide the talent in the years to come. For now, there's a lack of a star player that can win a game single handily and I think Gallagher and the two SA's are those types of signings. Haley has been much better this year with the odd horror moment but Munster can't rely on one player when dips in form happen (remember Keatley in '14/'15?).

Comment

Gallagher was very good for Saracens in thomond park. Could be a good signing.

Comment

Originally posted by dropkick View Post
              Undoubtedly, but I imagine there is only a limited amount of money, I’d presume, and given the talent we have there the back three isn’t as immediate a need as a top class seven.

Comment

Originally posted by dropkick View Post
                His Grandmother is a Limerick woman
                "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post

His Grandmother is a Limerick woman
                  Would be more interested if Itoje’s was...

Comment

With Beirne injured perhaps George Kruis can come in as a short term signing.

Comment

Matt G could well be a good signing but we need a 7 badly and a tight head who’s dynamic. Our lack of dynamism in front 5 bar killer this season has been stark . Farrel consolidating thus point by dropping scannel kleyn and Ryan

Comment

Tight head and / or hooker *

Comment

Unless any player is IQ, it is a challenge to get sign off from the IRFU to bring new signings in. We did well to get the 2 boks in. MG was always coming to one of the provinces - might as well be us.

Comment

Originally posted by Redcafe1 View Post
                            Unless any player is IQ, it is a challenge to get sign off from the IRFU to bring new signings in. We did well to get the 2 boks in. MG was always coming to one of the provinces - might as well be us.
                            Is Farrell IQ as his dad is employed by the IRFU?

Comment

Originally posted by The Last Stand View Post
                              With Beirne injured perhaps George Kruis can come in as a short term signing.
                              Sign him up for long term. We are desperately short of a proper 2nd row with Beirne out injured and Kruis is quality professional.

Next year we need to have 4 proper 2nd rows,
                              Synman, Kleyn, Kruis and Beirne, shame to see no home grown player but we just aren't producing the players. Wycherly is more of a back row, He's a bit smal for 2nd row, need monsters there now.
                              Last edited by Tobyglen; 17-January-2020, 19:24.

Comment

Are the 2 boks definitely joining?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                \"In a world gone mad, only a lunatic is truly insane\"

Comment

Working...
                                X