Semi Final - Leinster v Munster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chrizzzie View Post
    I'm going to dream tonight that we destroy Leinster's scrum next week like Saracens did today.

Was a brutal game for Leinster. They must have some tired bodies. Hope it has its impact next week but on the other hand they might be hungry for wining something.
    They’ll be tired but angry and at home. They’re still favourites.

Comment

Bring it on
      "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

I hope the media can see their way to give us a mention in a manner that's fair. Not too much to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by Munsterboy View Post

They’ll be tired but angry and at home. They’re still favourites.
          Absolutely they are big favourites to beat us ,matt williams said after the game we will face a leinster backlash . Today shows how you beat them you have to match their intensity and desire to win.
          i reckon we will put it up to them and am hopeful of a big display from us
          Still there's a light I hold before me
          You're the measure of my dreams
          The measure of my dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by In Joe we trust View Post
            Do leinster have to peak to beat Munster?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
            It would seem so...

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post

We’ll have a better idea of that this evening
              Well that’s sorted that
              "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Well if we couldn’t beat them when they were half cut and in party mood last year in this match up let’s see how we fare when the goys are down in the depths of despair.

Comment

McCall has sent a message to the IRFU.

I'm not sure what it is but it has something to do with money.
                  Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by rathbaner View Post
                    McCall has sent a message to the IRFU.

I'm not sure what it is but it has something to do with money.
                    Well to be fair he is more deserving of the job than Andy Farrell. But as we know the Irish rugby world is flat east of Dublin. Players and coaches fall off the edge of the world when you go abroad

Comment

Originally posted by BigLad View Post

Well to be fair he is more deserving of the job than Andy Farrell. But as we know the Irish rugby world is flat east of Dublin. Players and coaches fall off the edge of the world when you go abroad
                      Now let’s not be too hasty to crown him a rugby genius. Not sure he could replicate Saracens anywhere else. Wouldn’t have the ability to sign whoever he wants for a start.

Comment

Hopefully Leinster will put out a full strength side for this one now. Just a pity it'll be in that poky little horse-box they call a home stadium. In some ways it's Dumpland in miniature, overpaying to be squashed into a character-free corporate urinarium, while some donkey brays the yellowy stream of his consciousness all over innocent bystanders. Should be a good game.

Comment

Rds in fairness has much better atmosphere than the stadium in lansdowne road.
                          Still there's a light I hold before me
                          You're the measure of my dreams
                          The measure of my dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by Munsterboy View Post

Now let’s not be too hasty to crown him a rugby genius. Not sure he could replicate Saracens anywhere else. Wouldn’t have the ability to sign whoever he wants for a start.

Its not McCall they should be trying to get, it’s the S&C guys who have the V brothers so fit, and Skelton down 20kg, and made itoje the athlete he is, Barritt is very impressive, Farrell’s defensive ability is incredible also.

Sarries players have the perfect blend of bulk, power, pace and skill.

we used to say that a Munster team would beat an Irish one, that hasn’t been true for a while now, but that sarries team would beat an English one easily.

Comment

The intriguing thing about this game is that our season has already been deemed a failure, “lost another semi and the coaching ticket in disarray” has been the narrative for the last while.

The season isn’t over, we can beat Leinster and make a final, make a lot of people eat a lot of words.

Comment

Originally posted by lawrence View Post
                                The intriguing thing about this game is that our season has already been deemed a failure, “lost another semi and the coaching ticket in disarray” has been the narrative for the last while.

The season isn’t over, we can beat Leinster and make a final, make a lot of people eat a lot of words.
                                Sure if they win we will be in disarray and if we win it will be said that Leinster were physically drained from saracens and Munster had a 2 week rest.

Comment

Working...
                                X