Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Username View Post
    Wondering how we're going to blow this
    Half the coaching staff walking away suit?
    I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
      Sorry, I should have said €50 to be up in the stand at/behind the goal line. I know every ground tends to locate away supporters in the corners, but do we charge €50 for the privilege? Genuine question, I only pay the cost of seats in TP as part of my season ticket so I don't know what a seat in the corner of the stand would cost.
      Last time I attended a semi final in the RDS, I purchased category A tickets in the grandstand. They may possibly be good seats for show jumping but for rugby, they were category Z restricted view.

Straight out ahead from the seat was behind the stand behind the goal. Somewhere off to the left was the pitch but a dirty steel upright meant very little of it was visible.

I had been to almost every Leinster Munster game in Dublin in the previous decade, I haven't darkened their door since.

Comment

Yeah, that's what I suspected. I'm not willing to drop €112 total for a pair of stand seats right in the corner where my view could be blocked anyway, so I've gone for the south stand so as not to end up with the sun in my eyes if it's a bright day. I'll aim to get in early enough that I won't be right down at pitch level and hope that at least I'll have a reasonable view of the near half of the field. And so long as mrs chips only wants a coke, I should be ok for, eh ... three pints as well. I started a wee savings account after last year's game in case I was ever in Dublin again.
        Tis but a scratch.

Comment

In the south stand too.
          Has Fineen put Johnny down yet?

Comment

Three of us in north stand

Comment

7 of us in the Sth Stand

Comment

Hi All, Had to ring the ticket office to get the link and tickets secured. I and the better half are in the North stand and the tickets say Unreserved but still give a row and a seat number, so a bit confused. Anyone know? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Poncho View Post
                  Hi All, Had to ring the ticket office to get the link and tickets secured. I and the better half are in the North stand and the tickets say Unreserved but still give a row and a seat number, so a bit confused. Anyone know? Thanks in advance.
                  The north and south stands are unreserved, As far as can recall they don't even have row or numbers on the actual seats

Comment

I've got a day pass! Flying in early Saturday, back straight after the game. My ticket is in the Leinster ultras section.
                    Should be interesting!
                    Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Originally posted by CP09 View Post

The north and south stands are unreserved, As far as can recall they don't even have row or numbers on the actual seats
                      Cheers CP09!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Poncho View Post
                        Unreserved - row & seat number is just for sales to keep track of what quantity of tickets sold or available

Comment

Saw today on the 42 that josh vdf is hoping to return in this game v us ,good to see him back playing even if it could be another thorn in our side.
                          Still there's a light I hold before me
                          You're the measure of my dreams
                          The measure of my dreams.

Comment

To win the Championship, the guys will have to beat Leinster IN Dublin, and then the Warriors IN Glasgow... Compared to that, the 12 labours of Hercules look like a holidays workbook...
                            "To be energetic and self-sufficing is to be happy; but while one desire remains in the heart happiness may not come there. For to desire is to be incomplete: it is the badge of dependence, the signal of unhappiness, and to be freed from that is to be freed from every fetter that can possibly be forged." (James Stephens, Deirdre)

Comment

Game now a 2:30pm kick off.

Comment

General sale is on now on Ticketmaster. No queue. I got tickets on both devices.
                                Last edited by xRedmanx; 9th-May-2019, 09:19.

Comment

Working...
                                X