Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Semi Final - Leinster v Munster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    Originally posted by munstershane View Post
    Anyone else getting timed out on the visa verify page?
    Yes.
    Tis but a scratch.

    Comment


      #47
      Mine were given in Block L of the Grandstand. Wasn't given a choice just to hit best available.

      Comment


        #48
        Sorry, I should have said €50 to be up in the stand at/behind the goal line. I know every ground tends to locate away supporters in the corners, but do we charge €50 for the privilege? Genuine question, I only pay the cost of seats in TP as part of my season ticket so I don't know what a seat in the corner of the stand would cost.
        Tis but a scratch.

        Comment


          #49
          Originally posted by mr chips View Post

          Yes.
          Okay, was beginning to wonder if I was at fault. Will try again later
          Life is good

          Comment


            #50
            Originally posted by munstershane View Post
            Anyone else getting timed out on the visa verify page?
            YES!

            Comment


              #51
              Originally posted by aupa les rouges View Post

              YES!
              Same here , with Mastercard

              Comment


                #52
                Also timed out at Verify.

                Comment


                  #53
                  Originally posted by munstershane View Post
                  Anyone else getting timed out on the visa verify page?
                  I switched to Firefox browser, (not Chrome) and it went through straight through. Maybe coincidence?

                  Comment


                    #54
                    South and north behind the goals are seated but open seating plan ,30 quid each .
                    Still there's a light I hold before me
                    You're the measure of my dreams
                    The measure of my dreams.

                    Comment


                      #55
                      Originally posted by munstershane View Post

                      Okay, was beginning to wonder if I was at fault. Will try again later
                      Try Firefox? Or clear cookies/history?

                      Comment


                        #56
                        Finally worked.
                        Just keep trying
                        Life is good

                        Comment


                          #57
                          There's still some scattered good seats in the Main Grandstand, around the 22m line and 10m line.

                          Comment


                            #58
                            Originally posted by Sulla View Post

                            Someone's having a laugh...!
                            The air coach would cost 40 euro, ticket another 30, that leave 60 euro for a burger and two pints, touch and go for Dublin and presumably they will drop you at the horse course. It’s not the worst but hardly cost price either.

                            Comment


                              #59
                              Wondering how we're going to blow this

                              Comment


                                #60
                                Originally posted by mr chips View Post
                                Sorry, I should have said €50 to be up in the stand at/behind the goal line. I know every ground tends to locate away supporters in the corners, but do we charge €50 for the privilege? Genuine question, I only pay the cost of seats in TP as part of my season ticket so I don't know what a seat in the corner of the stand would cost.
                                Corners of the stand are usually €40 for Heineken Cup (I think). €35 again Connacht two weeks ago.
                                ​€30 for game against Benneton last weekend.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X