Semi Final - Leinster v Munster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post

Worrying about your 15 when your 1 to 10 cannot generate enough go forward ball to stretch a defence is a bit like worrying about Government water rates after the US has declared war on the Republic of Ireland.

We have much much bigger problems than Mike Haley right now.
    Fair enough. I agree Haley is only part of the puzzle. The answers lie in attach.

Comment

I'd like to see JJ get a run at 12 and Sweets at FB.
      Calm yourself sir.. you\'re going to give yourself skin failure.

Comment

Ref and tmo must be collecting their respective brown envelopes, Ruddock lazy ran the entire game and Scannell did it once and got a yellow. VDF was phenomenal given he’s been injured since March! Leinsters defensive strategy was come up offside and or slap the ball down. Munsters limited attack once again showed, we weren’t ambitious enough when Lowe was in the bin. 9 points unfortunately an apt send off for the departing attack coach.
        Last edited by Talking Sense; 18th-May-2019, 16:17.
        \"Only Pienaar, Botha and Ferris would be in contention for a place on our first 15. That\'s a fact.\" - Tickettout\'s take on Ulster April 2011.

Comment

While we’re rebuilding the coaching ticket, sack the ****ing waster at the top of it too.

A year of apologies and excuses for the ****e he’s served up.

Now we’ve no coaching ticket, no game plan, and are visibly less than the sum of our parts.

He should be sacked, and whoever extended his contract should be sacked.
          "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post

Worrying about your 15 when your 1 to 10 cannot generate enough go forward ball to stretch a defence is a bit like worrying about Government water rates after the US has declared war on the Republic of Ireland.

We have much much bigger problems than Mike Haley right now.
            It’s the trend with anyone new to Munster. Your either a instant legend or your just not good enough.

Imo Haley has been somewhere between ok and good. And if Zebo started against saracens or Leinster the result would be no different.

Comment

Originally posted by BigLad View Post
              Glad to see back of this season. Jvg starts with a clean slate now. Jobs for the boys are history .jvg gets to pick his new coaching team. Hopefully we can recruit one or two players over the summer. We need a 12 and a lock imo. Any decent backs coach should make hay with earls. Conway. Sweets. Haley.

Does he ****. He’s a **** house.
              "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Originally posted by Dowlinz View Post
                Getting sick of all these away semi finals, hard to know how these big knockout games would go in Thomond since we haven't seen one in so long. It doesn't seem fair that Leinster continuously get a cakewalk to a home semi final from the weaker conference while we have to battle with Glasgow.
                Sure ye had a knockout game against Treviso and nearly lost that . It’s your away record which puts you playing the big games away from home. It’s been poor .

Better team won , Leinster was trusted their defense which was on my top.
                Vdf was unreal work rate , Conan did some great work also less bosh more footwork.
                .Munstef backrow were physically stronger but they never got going.
                When their numbers dwindled from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began to suspect Hungry

Comment

Originally posted by reded View Post
                  The lads worked really hard today. I think leinster will lose to Glasgow. I think it will be poory attended. I believe Ireland will bomb at the WC. This will test the mettle and vision of Nucifora.
                  God jackman is a complete w@@@@er. First thing he does is lay the boot into Munster after the final whistle. Demoralising for Munster the Munster the first thing he said. Then the first thing post match inteview. I feel sorry for Munster really. What a pr *** .
                  You were obviously watching Premier too, gloated all the way through from half time onwards- and as you say was just embarrassing post match. Strings kept saying how loyal and hard Fla and Felix has worked for Munster and how sad it was for Munster they were going- the body language between JVG, gala and Felix showed the frigidity of the current relationship, whatever it had been previously.

Comment

Originally posted by In Joe we trust View Post
                    Hard luck to Munster. Unfortunately things didn't go your way. You need to make some major changes to the way you play to win a semi-final/final going forward and one of the main areas you need to improve on is the backrow
                    I thought we needed the ref too? He was giving us everything in the first half remember. You’re too kind IJWT, you need to work on that

Comment

Originally posted by BigLad View Post

It’s the trend with anyone new to Munster. Your either a instant legend or your just not good enough.

Imo Haley has been somewhere between ok and good. And if Zebo started against saracens or Leinster the result would be no different.
                      Haley got stood up and handed off like a school boy for that try. He has mediocre written through him like a stick of rock.

I can’t think of a poorer first choice full back for Munster in the pro era.

Comment

Originally posted by Balla Boy View Post

Does he ****. He’s a **** house.
                        Yerrah f#ck it you've been banging that drum all season but the fact is we have a medicore bunch of players who are performing at about their level and we are kidding ourselves by not admitting it. Earls, Murray and maybe POM and CJ are the only players who would start for Leinster realistically.
                        When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Comment

Haley got stood up and handed off like a school boy for that try. He has mediocre written through him like a stick of rock.

I though Farrell did no better after him! Why is he getting the free pass

When their numbers dwindled from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began to suspect Hungry

Comment

Originally posted by Ruck Em View Post

Not if you're from Cork
                            Hahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by B.A. View Post

Yerrah f#ck it you've been banging that drum all season but the fact is we have a medicore bunch of players who are performing at about their level and we are kidding ourselves by not admitting it. Earls, Murray and maybe POM and CJ are the only players who would start for Leinster realistically.
                              Agree. But we need to get youth and talent through and back them. And invest in coaches who have a clue about skills and attack.

Comment

That's a bit over the top Balla I know we are feeling bad but no need to say things like that!
                                He tried very hard out there and missed a bad tackle at the end but it's very unfair to single out one player.
                                Go way and have a pint and cool off

Comment

Working...
                                X