Semi Final - Leinster v Munster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He has to be better than Sexton in TP at Christmas
    "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Hitting the road now. Go on Munster, tear into them
      "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Comment

Hon Munster
        I am the million man.

Comment

We were well out of sorts v Benneton and I suspect the Ladys will suffer something similar v us. We might nick this one. Earls and Carbery are both potential match winners.. Plus we've had 2 weeks rest.

Comment

Its been too long since we have beaten them in dublin ,hoping today we do it ,heading along to the game now .
            hope to read this thread later in a good mood . Gwan munster
            Still there's a light I hold before me
            You're the measure of my dreams
            The measure of my dreams.

Comment

No announcement so far about players being pulled out of the starting lineup at the last minute, which makes a pleasant change ...
              Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2020.

Comment

Really hope we can get a result today. The players have worked immensely hard this year and deserve something. Go on Munster!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rathbaner View Post
                  No announcement so far about players being pulled out of the starting lineup at the last minute, which makes a pleasant change ...
                  Still a bit early...

Comment

Good numbers of Munster fans around

Comment

Agree on the reasoning for starting Botha, do wonder if this plan was partially around expecting O Brien and not VDF and Fardy not Toner. Hope it works out!

Comment

Fineen for Billy

Comment

Munster to win it by a score.

Comment

I'm not sure where all the Botha criticism is coming from. He's been one of our players of the season. He's a beast of a carrier in heavy traffic. He won't let us down today.
                            When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Comment

Originally posted by tiernster View Post
                              Fineen for Billy
                              Is this an actual change or what you would like to see?
                              Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by B.A. View Post
                                I'm not sure where all the Botha criticism is coming from. He's been one of our players of the season. He's a beast of a carrier in heavy traffic. He won't let us down today.
                                He has been very solid if unspectacular, does have some bad knock ons in spots where they really needed him to maintain possession, but his work rate is high and when he carries, it is with great force. I think that's why he's in there today, they saw that leinster couldn't cope with Billy V., so now they're going to throw Stander and Botha at them and see what the result is. It is only going to work is they get the ball to them at some sort of pace, even a few steps in stead of just standing there waiting for the ball. I just hope there is some variation in the attack and its not just "murray to carrier, carrier into contact, repeat".

Comment

Working...
                                X