Semi Final - Leinster v Munster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jagawayagain View Post

Very surprising on Kearney- not so with Sexton- needs a lot of minding.
    According to either Gerry Thornley or Matt Williams on Second Captains both Sexton and Kearney were carrying knocks from last weekend and had received treatment towards the end or after the game.

Comment

Nice to see someone being blunt instead of the usual media guff .Matt Williams said the rivalry between red and blue is bordering on obsessive and a deep culture of animosity. Now you're talking.

Comment

Is Marshall still injured or OByrne proffered for the bench?

Comment

Anyone know a spot in central London to watch the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Greenkiwi View Post
            Was thinking the same. Can anyone enlighten me?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Konys barmy army View Post

If you were to drop every single player who has a bad game you would struggle to get a 15 together after your quarter final.

You said its its the same team, I’m just pointing out that’s significantly different and significantly weaker.
              I love your insecurity.
              Anybody who sees a psychiatrist would want their head examined.*&nb sp;Henry Ford

Comment

What's the score with Cloete? He'd have been nailed on for the start 12 months ago.
                "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Originally posted by jagawayagain View Post

No surprises there- well done JJ (and coaches) on the bench call.
                  CJ 7 en Botha 8 is somewhat of a surprise. How many times did season did PoM, CJ, and Botha start?

Comment

Originally posted by rua13 View Post
                    Is Cloete overlooked again? You'd wonder what the future holds for him at Munster if that is the case.
                    I don’t think ‘overlooked’ just horses for courses, and a limited number of slots available, I’d imagine- TB have been overlooked either. We’ve gone for serious ball carrying and ruck power, Arno/JOD versus guile close in. Lots hope it’s the right call.

Comment

Originally posted by Balla Boy View Post
                      What's the score with Cloete? He'd have been nailed on for the start 12 months ago.
                      Different game plan. I can't tell you what it is there may be spies reading this....

Comment

Hard to know what to make of Cloete not starting, POM is a fine openside so maybe he'll play there despite wearing 6. VDF is a serious operator at 7 so hopefully this doesn't blow up on us.
                        When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Comment

Originally posted by Greenkiwi View Post
                          RM is Injured.

Comment

Originally posted by B.A. View Post
                            Hard to know what to make of Cloete not starting, POM is a fine openside so maybe he'll play there despite wearing 6. VDF is a serious operator at 7 so hopefully this doesn't blow up on us.
                            VdF is a good 7 but not a nightmare at the breakdown like Leavy.

We’re sending out the heavy artillery to see if they feel like more tackling practice after last weekend.

POM and Tadhg will do the dirty work.

Comment

Originally posted by Redcafe1 View Post

RM is Injured.
                              Which is a shame because when hes fit and firing he is a great alternate to Scannell, he really brings something different to Niall
                              I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Konys barmy army View Post

If you were to drop every single player who has a bad game you would struggle to get a 15 together after your quarter final.

You said its its the same team, I’m just pointing out that’s significantly different and significantly weaker.
                                Different yes but i never have and never will buy this line of thought about selections being weaker if players are available .
                                its up to leinster or any opponent to put who they see as their best 15 on any given day onto the field. Its up to us to beat whats before us ,if we are good enough we will win.
                                Still there's a light I hold before me
                                You're the measure of my dreams
                                The measure of my dreams.

Comment

Working...
                                X