Semi Final - Leinster v Munster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bankman View Post
    "Departing Munster pair primed for finale" According to the rte website this is the finale for Felix, Fla,
    Are you sure they said Finale and not Final?
    "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Just getting mentally prepared for Saturday...

Click image for larger version

Name:	EFA55777-F49C-4E1F-83A2-CBBC7C27DE44.jpeg
Views:	124
Size:	71.2 KB
ID:	2569717
      The Maul is Back!! LONG LIVE THE MAUL!!

Stringer is bigger even than his own immense shadow. Pound for pound, he is the best tackler in the world. If you put him into bag of cats he\'d come out without a scratch. He was hit very late for Murphy\'s try. And when he got up, as we knew he would, the crowd cried his name as if he had just fixed the economy.Billy Keane-After Munster\'s famous loss to the AB\'s.

The Bull-Truly irreplaceable, a mountain of a man. 100 caps!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Konys barmy army View Post
        I think I’m nearly ready to start thinking about rugby again ..... any chance of Sextons buddy from Xmas making the team or even the bench?
        Don't believe so.

Comment

Originally posted by FORWARD.... View Post
          I have two South stand tickets for sale. 30 euro each. eTickets, so can email directly. Only available to seasoned Munsterfans posters.
          Are these still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Stringer9 View Post
            Just getting mentally prepared for Saturday...

Click image for larger version

Name:	EFA55777-F49C-4E1F-83A2-CBBC7C27DE44.jpeg
Views:	124
Size:	71.2 KB
ID:	2569717
            What a cute rag doll.

Comment

Fineen looks more powerful every time I look at that picture. I hope we’ll see him again this year- he has really come on, and cut out the silly stuff. Well done him.

Comment

All good news on the injury front for tomorrow. Looking forward to it now.

Comment

Originally posted by rathbaner View Post
                  JJ is in inspirational form. I just can't see how he can be dropped. But Carbery is nailed on at 10.
                  maybe JJ at 15? With Earls and Conway.
                  Would like to see Goggin start alongside Farrell with either Tyler or Rory to come on in the latter stages.
                  I like the idea of JJ 15.

Comment

Originally posted by Redcafe1 View Post
                    All good news on the injury front for tomorrow. Looking forward to it now.
                    Good to have the injury update- it’s mad really, I was quite despondent after the sarries game, and the games since then have been a faltering/ fumbling attempt to get back on the horse, but I’m looking forward to, and full of hope for tomorrow. We’re not as bad as we think, nor as good as we’d like.

Comment

Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post

I like the idea of JJ 15.
                      The whole season we've been asking for a different full back than Haley. It never happened so I don't expect it to happen now. If there's anyone who has the right for that spot it's Conway.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrizzzie View Post

The whole season we've been asking for a different full back than Haley. It never happened so I don't expect it to happen now. If there's anyone who has the right for that spot it's Conway.
                        Why have we been asking for a different fullback......I think Haley is a fine player.
                        Anybody who sees a psychiatrist would want their head examined.*&nb sp;Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by cornerboy View Post

Why have we been asking for a different fullback......I think Haley is a fine player.
                          Yes he's fine and solid but doesn't bring that bit extra that we require from a Full Back. He 's too predictable. He can't find any gaps. He doesn't pass. Lacks any creativity. Support running is limited. Speed is fine but nothing special.

Comment

Originally posted by cornerboy View Post

Because we have it too good and need something to moan about.

Comment

JJ doesn't cover any of the basics at fullback that Hayley does, that should be the starting point for the fullback e.g. positioning, defence, confidence under a high ball etc. This is why Kearney has multiple lions caps. Everything after that is icing on the cake.
                              When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Comment

Originally posted by Chrizzzie View Post

Yes he's fine and solid but doesn't bring that bit extra that we require from a Full Back. He 's too predictable. He can't find any gaps. He doesn't pass. Lacks any creativity. Support running is limited. Speed is fine but nothing special.
                                Sounds like Shaun Payne back in the day. I don't have an issue with Haley either - I don't think we have seen the best of him yet either. Am hoping the new attack coach will also be an influence here.

Comment

Working...
                                X