No announcement yet.

Semi Final - Leinster v Munster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will we get a media ambush for a home team in a capital city hugely populated and a supporting 11 counties playing a semifinal against their rivals and not selling out 20k

Comment

Originally posted by theghost View Post
      Tickets back up on sale currently as of 1430 today on ticketmaster for the game
      Ah they’re just saving money for the final- you can’t expect those lads to turn out unless there’s solver(ware) changing hands.

Comment

We’re they ticket returns for Munster .

Very quiet on here considering it’s semifinal at the weekend
        When their numbers dwindled from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began to suspect Hungry

Comment

To be fair, I had a look on TicketMaster and there's a scattering of seats in the main stands and the only place there are a decent amount of seats are the North and South stands behind the try line.

I hate being fair......

Comment

I'm not going, cheapest ticket I could find was 50 & I'm not paying that to Leinster rugby when we do heineken cup games for half that. (I'm sure it will sell out & my stance won't make a blind bit of difference to Leinster, but I refuse to pay it)

Comment

While I respect Mickiemcfist's approach, I still have this deep down gut feeling that I have to support Munster away, especially as I live in Dublin and also I would hate to miss it if we actually beat them.

On a not entirely unrelated note, a mate of mine who's not on this site has one spare ticket to sell. It's in Block M Row K face value. If anyone wants to respond here, I can make the introductions.

Comment

Unfortunately cant travel to this one as have Communion commitments

Comment

I have one adult and one child ( up to 16 I think) tickets for this, Section N, row 2. Grandstand Sude. Going on my own now but happy to swap for a decent single stand ticket elsewhere if someone wants to bring one of the kids with them?
                  "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Sold out

Comment

Originally posted by mickiemcfist View Post
                      I'm not going, cheapest ticket I could find was 50 & I'm not paying that to Leinster rugby when we do heineken cup games for half that. (I'm sure it will sell out & my stance won't make a blind bit of difference to Leinster, but I refuse to pay it)
                      Well they would say this is half the price of seeing us play in the green colours in Lansdowne Road

Comment

I have two South stand tickets for sale. 30 euro each. eTickets, so can email directly. Only available to seasoned Munsterfans posters.
                        Has Fineen put Johnny down yet?

Comment

JJ is in inspirational form. I just can't see how he can be dropped. But Carbery is nailed on at 10.
                          maybe JJ at 15? With Earls and Conway.
                          Would like to see Goggin start alongside Farrell with either Tyler or Rory to come on in the latter stages.
                          Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2020.

Comment

"Departing Munster pair primed for finale" According to the rte website this is the finale for Felix, Fla,

Comment

Originally posted by mickiemcfist View Post
                              Save your few bob for the final
                              “One, Fineen needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine. Two, whenever Fineen’s not on field, all the other players should be asking 'Where's Fineen?

Comment

I think I’m nearly ready to start thinking about rugby again ..... any chance of Sextons buddy from Xmas making the team or even the bench?
                                “One, Fineen needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine. Two, whenever Fineen’s not on field, all the other players should be asking 'Where's Fineen?

Comment

Working...
                                X