End of Season Awards Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jagawayagain View Post

Don’t know- but he has made big strides this year- and clearly trusted by coaches- would have been very easy to use Taute- but Dan has, quite literally, seen him off.
    He has looked stronger, faster and more confident in recent weeks - and the season is going to finish too early for him. Should start against Connacht
    ​​​​​​#GiveLeinsterTheHCupNow

Originally Posted by mr chips
    AG gets the responses he does because he is a journalist..

Comment

Originally posted by hellovating View Post
      Player of the Year - Peter O'Mahony
      Young Player of the Year - Dan Goggin
      Academy Player of the Year - Craig Casey
      Womens Player of the Year - Ciara Griffin
      Hall of Fame - Donal Lenihan
      What's the story with Craig Casey?
      ​​​​​​#GiveLeinsterTheHCupNow

Originally Posted by mr chips
      AG gets the responses he does because he is a journalist..

Comment

Originally posted by jagawayagain View Post

Don’t know- but he has made big strides this year- and clearly trusted by coaches- would have been very easy to use Taute- but Dan has, quite literally, seen him off.
        Yeah, he has had a good season. It's great to see him getting the recognition for it. Sammy Arnold has also looked impressive each time I saw him this season.

Comment

Originally posted by AdolphusGrigson View Post

He has looked stronger, faster and more confident in recent weeks - and the season is going to finish too early for him. Should start against Connacht
          That’s a good call- but to be honest, I’d prefer a young player breaking through finished the season with something left in the tank, and - as a result, sees the upcoming season as the opportunity to really kick on. Doing very well, and being confident you can do better is a good place to have dec my break. Next season the challenge will be different, the bar higher, but I’m always prefer to have a player feel it’s in their control rather than they will struggle- problems either way- but seems a level headed guy, so bank what’s left an kick on next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Christy View Post

Yeah, he has had a good season. It's great to see him getting the recognition for it. Sammy Arnold has also looked impressive each time I saw him this season.
            Like him as a player, but have two concerns- be breaks the defensive line a but randomly, and leave a real home if he doesn’t kill the ball. I’m not sure how quick he is- obviously solid physically, but what is his attack advantage (we unusually quick, great balance/ability to change direction, has a range of kicking options with ball in hand, etc etc). Similar question for Goggin, but at this stage (Ulster, France, is) Sammy needs to have reliable answers.

Comment

Jean Kleyn has done alright for himself
              \"Only Pienaar, Botha and Ferris would be in contention for a place on our first 15. That\'s a fact.\" - Tickettout\'s take on Ulster April 2011.

Comment

Scary!

Click image for larger version

Name:	7DDEA5EE-02D3-4461-A173-DFC566640A8D.png
Views:	35
Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	2567925
                "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Working...
                X