MATCH THREAD: Benetton Treviso v Munster, 7.00 12 April

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bin driiinkon

Gwaaaaan you heroes taken ten years but it's coming. Nobody gonna see us arriving on the rails

I love Munster
    I am the million man.

Comment

And offensive bonus for Ulster too!!! What did the irish men eat today?!!!!!! Up to Connacht not to spoil their chance and to Leinster to do their expected job.
      "To be energetic and self-sufficing is to be happy; but while one desire remains in the heart happiness may not come there. For to desire is to be incomplete: it is the badge of dependence, the signal of unhappiness, and to be freed from that is to be freed from every fetter that can possibly be forged." (James Stephens, Deirdre)

Comment

In the three matches since the 6 Nations, Munster have taken 15 points from 15 and have scored 113 points. Glasgow have to do the business if they want to top this conference.
        "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
        Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Hopefully Leinster can do us a favour tomorrow.

Comment

Brilliant captaincy from Holland as well. Did really well with a difficult ref.
            The Maul is Back!! LONG LIVE THE MAUL!!

Stringer is bigger even than his own immense shadow. Pound for pound, he is the best tackler in the world. If you put him into bag of cats he\'d come out without a scratch. He was hit very late for Murphy\'s try. And when he got up, as we knew he would, the crowd cried his name as if he had just fixed the economy.Billy Keane-After Munster\'s famous loss to the AB\'s.

The Bull-Truly irreplaceable, a mountain of a man. 100 caps!!

Comment

The way Munster finished off against Cardiff and this game ...on an absolute roll.

​​​​​​The ability to up the tempo towards the end of games is very impressive.
              ​​​​​​#GiveLeinsterTheHCupNow

Originally Posted by mr chips
              AG gets the responses he does because he is a journalist..

Comment

re-run starting on eir sports 2 in 5 mins.

Comment

I'm beginning to believe this talk about strength in depth. Well done Munster to win that match away against a strong Italian team.
                  Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Originally posted by AdolphusGrigson View Post
                    Whitehouse ...
                    The idea that he was biased against Munster was/is a complete nonsense ...there were about 3 opportunities for him to give decisions against munster in the last 20 minutes which he didn't avail of.
                    You're wrong.
                    And of course he's not 'biased' in any rational sense.
                    This is visceral. It's irrational. He usually starts out well - because he wants to be a top ref - then as the game goes on and he moves onto autopilot, he loses control, typically around about 10 minutes, and then it takes him around an hour to get it back under control. That's when it occurs to him that he'll have to explain himself to the ref bosses.

I've seen enough of him now not to get angry at him anymore. It's kind of forensic watching him now, watching the teen-ager take over and trying to pinpoint the moment.

Then Munster get a decision late on in the game and you realise that the 'adult' has returned.

Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by rathbaner View Post
                      So if he’s not biased, how come #BENvMUN was trending all evening?
                      "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
                      Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Originally posted by rathbaner View Post
                        You're wrong.
                        This is visceral. It's irrational. He usually starts out well - because he wants to be a top ref - then as the game goes on and he moves onto autopilot, he loses control, typically around about 10 minutes, and then it takes him around an hour to get it back under control. That's when it occurs to him that he'll have to explain himself to the ref bosses.

I've seen enough of him now not to get angry at him anymore. It's kind of forensic watching him now, watching the teen-ager take over and trying to pinpoint the moment.

Then Munster get a decision late on in the game and you realise that the 'adult' has returned.

I don’t think he’s biased- just incompetent. Today, fortunately, it didn’t cost us- but every chance it will next time. He needs a serious talking to by experienced referees.

Comment

Originally posted by AdolphusGrigson View Post
                          Fantastic performance. Possibly the best of the season. Completely wrong about what the selection should be and was sure a thumping would ensue.

Whitehouse decision on no red was ridiculous and unless he has a document in his possession that uses the term 'medium force" he will/should be in trouble.

The idea that he was biased against Munster was/is a complete nonsense ...there were about 3 opportunities for him to give decisions against munster in the last 20 minutes which he didn't avail of.

JJ was inspired and great performance all over the park.
                          Is that your second or third time being wrong this week :-) , only joking, great to get the win.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                            I bin driiinkon

Gwaaaaan you heroes taken ten years but it's coming. Nobody gonna see us arriving on the rails

I love Munster
                            https://youtu.be/cWGE9Gi0bB0
                            When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Comment

Eir Sport seem to have the full match on their twitter page.

Comment

Brilliant from Goggin. Not a hope they said.

Click image for larger version  Name:	EB044B7A-02D9-4172-BB68-9C82767229BE.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	65.5 KB ID:	2565695
                                Last edited by Stringer9; 12th-April-2019, 21:40.
                                The Maul is Back!! LONG LIVE THE MAUL!!

Stringer is bigger even than his own immense shadow. Pound for pound, he is the best tackler in the world. If you put him into bag of cats he\'d come out without a scratch. He was hit very late for Murphy\'s try. And when he got up, as we knew he would, the crowd cried his name as if he had just fixed the economy.Billy Keane-After Munster\'s famous loss to the AB\'s.

The Bull-Truly irreplaceable, a mountain of a man. 100 caps!!

Comment

Working...
                                X