No announcement yet.

MATCH THREAD: Benetton Treviso v Munster, 7.00 12 April

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are the Munster academy about to do on the road what the Leinster academy didn't at home??
    I am the million man.

Comment

Best ive seen of us with ball in hand this season some lovely attacking moves ,JJ man of match well deserved

Comment

Excellent night - well done Munster.

JJ MoTM

78 mins.

Comment

TRE 28-37 MUN, 78 mins

Munster scrum now on our 10m line ...
          "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
          Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

MOTM JJ. Superb tonight. Delighted for him.
            The Maul is Back!! LONG LIVE THE MAUL!!

Stringer is bigger even than his own immense shadow. Pound for pound, he is the best tackler in the world. If you put him into bag of cats he\'d come out without a scratch. He was hit very late for Murphy\'s try. And when he got up, as we knew he would, the crowd cried his name as if he had just fixed the economy.Billy Keane-After Munster\'s famous loss to the AB\'s.

The Bull-Truly irreplaceable, a mountain of a man. 100 caps!!

Comment

Might sound odd but would be good to see Treviso score a try with the last play, not endangering our win but handing them two points I feel they deserve tonight. Now not before the last play though!!
              Good things happen to those who wait, though mostly much too late.

Comment

Well deserved MOTM for JJ

Comment

Whitehouse now our friend

Comment

Originally posted by ephileth View Post
                    Might sound odd but would be good to see Treviso score a try with the last play, not endangering our win but handing them two points I feel they deserve tonight. Now not before the last play though!!
                    You’re right...it sounds odd! Lol.

Comment

Archer's still on and he's one of the stars tonight
                      "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie P View Post
                        Ooooooh, fwiend
                        I am the million man.

Comment

Leo I take it all back, your as sound a man as they come and a great coach, a future Irish and lions coach no doubt. We are all one country, one club and we wish you well in your contest against Glasgow tommorow.

Comment

What a scrum by our young pack!!

Comment

This is a very good win for Munster.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie P View Post
                                kinda reverse of the previous view that he'd give us a pen in minute 1 and ride us for 79 - rides us for 79 (OK a few exceptions) and a pen in 80th minute.

Comment

Working...
                                X