X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superb kick

Comment

Brilliant conversion
      "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

We are playing bloody well, The senior lads need to be watching this. Awesome stuff

Comment

Munster doin everything righ now.

Very encouraging teamwork.

65 mins

Comment

JJ having a fine game
            "It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

Great take by Haley and fantastic kick from JJ to the line
              "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Comment

This performance by a young Munster team is starting to look really clever and polished.
                "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
                Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Oh yessss!

Comment

Billy is playing better than he ever has. Is he a "ledge" yet

Comment

Super try after JJ break ,gwan alby

Comment

JJ coming of age tonight!! Try Alby.
                        "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."

Comment

Fabulous try. JJ MOTM

Comment

JJ you absolute daisy
                            "It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

4th try. Brilliant. Alby scores

Comment

TRE 28-37 MUN, 68 mins

Comment

Working...
                                X