No announcement yet.

MATCH THREAD: Benetton Treviso v Munster, 7.00 12 April

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That’s a ref card Ben. Not that you will agree but it is.

Comment

Italian host broadcaster doing a brilliant job to not show the shoulder charge on Archer!
      "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
      Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Carta dearg ag teacht, more bull**** thats a red

Comment

Clear shoulder shot
          "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Medium force is a thing now?

Comment

"Medium force" - is that a Star Wars classification?

Nonsense from Whitehouse. The 13 deliberately lined Archer up.
              "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
              Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

That is a disgrace, medium force to the face??? He is a joke of a ref...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Crooked Welsh ****
                  "It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

Tis worse than what cipriani did in TP.

Ben asks is it direct contact to the face? The burst open player in the ground is perfect evidence of it.

Ben asks how much force was used, did the shoulder in the head result in a concussion or a burst nose? Because there is a difference..... Ben bottled it.

Comment

That’s a ****ing joke from Whitehouse

Comment

How the f’ck is that not a red card. Whitehouse should be stood down after that decision.

Comment

Billy querying why it isn’t a red
                          "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

If anyone still had a doubt about the integrity of Whitehouse, there you go. And as a bonus he is putting players' health at risk.
                            Good things happen to those who wait, though mostly much too late.

Comment

Medium my arse

Comment

Well done to billy holland at least questioning it not that whitehouse cares

Comment

Working...
                                X