No announcement yet.

The Semifinal Match Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a vein of hope running through the thread. Saracens are beatable. I've no doubt the players think so and don't care who they put on the field. Is it too early for a G'wan Munsterrrrr.....
    Has Fineen put Johnny down yet?

Comment

One of only a handful of really big days in the Munster jersey for Billy, PO'M, CJ, Murray, TB, Earls. Ice-cool minds and all-out savagery required.
      Gwan Joe!!

Comment

They'll have to knock Saracens off their game, it's as simple as that.

Comment

‘‘Tis simmering nicely

Comment

Tyler needs to rein in the grubbers, he's just not good at it and far too many come flying back off defenders shins etc.

Comment

Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post

Box kicking to Saracens is a bad idea. The bandy legged assassin is as good a back three player as anyone on the planet.
              It might be but I'm 100% sure we will.

Comment

Tyler has a point to prove against Saracens and I'm sure he will on Saturday.

Comment

Box kicking to Saracens is a bad idea. The bandy legged assassin is as good a back three player as anyone on the planet.
                  Keeeeeeeeeth will have him in his pocket well before halftime

Comment

What if we tell Fineen to dismantle their out-half and knock him off form for 6 months? It worked before

Comment

Originally posted by Thorns View Post
                      What if we tell Fineen to dismantle their out-half and knock him off form for 6 months? It worked before
                      I believe i read an article yesterday saying Fineen is not fit for this weekend due to a minor leg injury picked up against treviso
                      "If all the wild horsemen of the apocalypse came around the corner O'Mahony would charge straight back at them."
                      Will Greenwood

Comment

Goode is windy and wouldn't tackle a good dinner. I'd test him early and target 2/3 chasers on him.
                        He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Fantastic View Post

I believe i read an article yesterday saying Fineen is not fit for this weekend due to a minor leg injury picked up against treviso
                          yeah, i think it was in the42

Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

If the chase is good enough and consistent enough, and we can win a few and really pressurize them on the others, it's a good idea. A high level of accuracy is needed though.

We need to squeeze Saracens - give them no time or easy possession - do that and they'll probably struggle.
                            Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                            Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Fantastic View Post

Resting for the final.

Comment

Originally posted by scotscor View Post
                                yeah, i think it was in the42
                                He was fine after the game on Friday in Italy.

Mind games and misinformation in a big match week are nothing new.
                                Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                                Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Working...
                                X