Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Booing of Vunipola was unsavoury.

Comment

We are not a million miles away. My feeling is that we still look like not having enough time together. Our defence was immense for periods but we still manage to make silly mistakes. Sad to say but I don’t think Haley is up to this level despite a fantastic try saving tackle. Also think we are missing intensity in attack - that bit of madness. Think Fineen may well have that.

As an aside, can ref teams please enforce crooked into scrums, into line outs, blatant forward passes and the obvious offside line. That is the easy stuff.

Comment

[QUOTE=Dowlinz;n2566705]

He condemns gay people, those who drink alcohol among other "sins" as deserving of going to hell. Boos are the least he deserves, well done to all the Munster fans who made their voices heard. [/QUOTE

Bull****. It had no place in today's game. Munster supporters are all the poorer for ut

Comment

They have an almost unlimited (or feels like it) amount of world class carriers in the tight and that's before the balls is shown to their backs, feels like a once in a lifetime type of forward pack so no shame in losing to them for me.
          Gutted for the team to be knocked out in another semi but i think they have improved since last time.. Gwan Munster!!
          Its life, if your not doing it wrong your not doing it right.

Comment

We need a injection of world class in the front row. Unless we recruit it’s going to be the same result next time against saracens and next time.

Comment

When you’re beaten by a better team there’s not much to be said. Hard to get by a team with what, 8 Lions, endless money and resources. I don’t see any team stopping Saracens this year, you can’t compete with that.

There are a lot of positives to be taken away from today, I think we’ve improved a lot since we last played them and there are a lot of positives to be taken away from the performance. It won’t matter now, they’ll be devastated.
              I fully believe this team can go all the way and win the Pro 14 this year.
              The Maul is Back!! LONG LIVE THE MAUL!!

Stringer is bigger even than his own immense shadow. Pound for pound, he is the best tackler in the world. If you put him into bag of cats he\'d come out without a scratch. He was hit very late for Murphy\'s try. And when he got up, as we knew he would, the crowd cried his name as if he had just fixed the economy.Billy Keane-After Munster\'s famous loss to the AB\'s.

The Bull-Truly irreplaceable, a mountain of a man. 100 caps!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Keyop;n2566727]
                Originally posted by Dowlinz View Post

He condemns gay people, those who drink alcohol among other "sins" as deserving of going to hell. Boos are the least he deserves, well done to all the Munster fans who made their voices heard. [/QUOTE

Bull****. It had no place in today's game. Munster supporters are all the poorer for ut
                Agree.

We should focus on our own team and less on the opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by Keyop View Post
                  Booing of Vunipola was unsavoury.
                  Yawn. Unsavoury for whom? Homophobes? Justify your position that someone who promotes hate shouldn't get booed. He brought the game into disrepute.
                  Hibernicis natione, Mumhan per gratiam Dei

Comment

Saracens are a huge team, better than the English team, coached superbly.
                    We are a long ways off them in terms of coaching and players, brought on Koch, skelton and burger at 60 mins and that summed it up.
                    Disappointing that we couldn't hold into the ball more, we couldn't go through phases and put them under pressure and as expected our maul close to line was shut down. Attacking wise next season we have to improve.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	f493gljc3gt21.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	168.5 KB
ID:	2566735

Comment

Sarries have Will Skelton to replace either of Itoje or Kruis - we have Billy Holland

Sarries have a back four to pick from Goode Maitland Williams and Strettle - we had Goggin come on for Haley

I'm not having a hop off our lads, its patently obvious that to compete in the top two of europe we need one of two things:

) A billionaire backer who will bring in however many internationals we need to get so we've 2 for each position

) A squad of 30 internationals somehow evolve from our current and future resources, from our secondary schools, local clubs and then our academy.

Our ceiling is this level right now and its credit to the lads for banging our heads off it 3 years in a row, but short of some money miracle its gonna be tough to crash through it. We havent enough cattle
                        I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Stringer9 View Post
                          When you’re beaten by a better team there’s not much to be said. Hard to get by a team with what, 8 Lions, endless money and resources. I don’t see any team stopping Saracens this year, you can’t compete with that.

There are a lot of positives to be taken away from today, I think we’ve improved a lot since we last played them and there are a lot of positives to be taken away from the performance. It won’t matter now, they’ll be devastated.
                          I fully believe this team can go all the way and win the Pro 14 this year.
                          I really hope so given how hard our players have worked.

Comment

Vunipola's beliefs are his own business. His error was making them public.

Munster are not the thought police though. We are a rugby team and our remit begins and ends with that.

Anyone booing or waving silly flags would want to think carefully about their judgement.
                            Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                            Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Originally posted by huron View Post

Yawn. Unsavoury for whom? Homophobes? Justify your position that someone who promotes hate shouldn't get booed. He brought the game into disrepute.
                              Hate is a subjective concept and there seemed to be plenty of it on display today from Munster fans.
                              Nobody on here condoned homophobia. Nice try though.
                              Last edited by kahalui; 20th-April-2019, 16:32.

Comment

Any chance of bringing Billy V chat to another thread?

Comment

Working...
                                X