• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by conforever View Post
    some munster fans let themselves down badly by booing the conversion kick
    They were booing Billy who was taunting the crowd

Comment

Cant win a game with 25% possession.
      we need to change our game ,last week v bennetton we showed there is another version of munster that too can prosper and go forward with hope of winning something.
      I know Benetton are a different kettle of fish to saracens but today we were well beaten i think .
      Still there's a light I hold before me
      You're the measure of my dreams
      The measure of my dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by kahalui View Post
        Why all the hate for Vunipola ? What did I miss?
        Not good hearing boos from Munster fans throughout the game.
        He stood up for Israel Folau's condemnation of homosexuality.
        "To be energetic and self-sufficing is to be happy; but while one desire remains in the heart happiness may not come there. For to desire is to be incomplete: it is the badge of dependence, the signal of unhappiness, and to be freed from that is to be freed from every fetter that can possibly be forged." (James Stephens, Deirdre)

Comment

Why was Billy V MOM? It could have gone to about 5 Saracen players and I thought Farrell had a great game.

Comment

Originally posted by whimpersnap View Post
            In rugby we treat our homophobes with respect!
            Never thought I'd be liking one of your posts Whimpersnap!

Comment

Originally posted by Dowlinz View Post

He condemns gay people, those who drink alcohol among other "sins" as deserving of going to hell. Boos are the least he deserves, well done to all the Munster fans who made their voices heard.
              I don't agree with his views or comments but it seems he's had the last laugh. Great player and well deserved MOM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                Better team won!

Munster can look on this and learn from it, I reckon we've got a lot of the components and with a few additions and tweaks it'll get us to a final

Proud of the team, proud of the coaches. This one doesnt feel like the end of an era or a squad it feels like the start actually.

Great side to be a part of, chin up and push on for the Pro14 now! Best of luck to Sarries in the final
                Agreed, we were far more competitive than two years ago even if the margin was the same

Comment

Kick not great ..chase not great ..last try to Bill V from a KC turnover and counter .. first half defensive took a toll..dominant carriers and bigger lads won it for them... Mark mcCall good summary.. says they were as good as the have ever been

Comment

Originally posted by kahalui View Post
                    Why all the hate for Vunipola ? What did I miss?
                    Not good hearing boos from Munster fans throughout the game.
                    His joining the DUP apparently

Comment

Sarries doing a better impression of South Africa than Munster. Same ****, different year.

Comment

Graces was awful. Sarries were able to really turn up the heat for 20 minutes when it mattered. They are a very smart team. This must be how other teams fans felt after playing us 10+ years ago. We are building something good but we need a better option at fullback.

Comment

Austin Healy saying it was Attack v Defence and attack won out, And for that he was happy.

Comment

If we beat castres that time would be still have gotten saracens away ?

Comment

Originally posted by BigLad View Post
                              If we beat castres that time would be still have gotten saracens away ?
                              If my aunt had balls would she be my uncle. We're not YET the best side in Europe. We'll have to accept that today and push on.

Comment

Well done saracens
                                double score victory no arguments. Good reffing in general - they will always be unlucky with a few descions.

Looking forward to supporting Munster again next year.
                                Well done the players on immense effort today. Couldn’t have asked for more.
                                We seems to have good players with immense commitment. Do we need even better players or different strategy?

Donnacha has highlighted our second half try was down to cheating. So we were lucky to be so close. As he said on multiple occasions during commentary there is a difference in
                                Hopefully Munster will be better next year and get beyond the semi final stage.

Comment

Working...
                                X