Coaching Team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sketchy View Post

His distribution should be better for a guy that has played 10 in his younger years. Hoping that someone like Larkham can help give him better vision and more time on the ball
    When you get the ball at snails pace, accompanied by fast-up defence, the options are generally limited. CM brought Ireland’s style of play back to Munster and it didn’t fit well.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardP View Post

I agree, I think we actually have the makings of a new dynasty with the right coaching and prudent selection practices.
      Oh god no I hated that show!

Comment

Originally posted by Lonstonitis View Post
        It was not a done deal last week. The Indo breaking the story should not be considered a sealed deal. Still working on it as of last week, I suspect if both parties are happy with the offer it will be announced in the next week.
        Done deal now I believe.

Comment

Langer Larkham
          I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
            Langer Larkham
            I heard that he was waiting on the planning permission for the training facility at Musgrave Park to come through before he signed on.

Comment

Comment

Langer Larkham
                Why not just call him by his actual name?

Comment

Originally posted by Keyop View Post

Why not just call him by his actual name?
                  I should clarify, he hasn't announced anything and there are people here getting their togs in a twist (I'm not one of them). He's only acting the langer, doesn't he know it's vitally important to tell the passionate honest salt of the earth fans?

You probably know by now I'll give the man the fullest of respect and support if he is indeed appointed and probably stand up for him on here when those same salt of the flatearthers decide he's no good

(Welcome aboard Stephen, if you are coming aboard)
                  I am the million man.

Comment

I should clarify, he hasn't announced anything and there are people here getting their togs in a twist (I'm not one of them). He's only acting the langer, doesn't he know it's vitally important to tell the passionate honest salt of the earth fans?

You probably know by now I'll give the man the fullest of respect and support if he is indeed appointed and probably stand up for him on here when those same salt of the flatearthers decide he's no good

(Welcome aboard Stephen, if you are coming aboard)
                    Knew I'd draw you out. You are missed elsewhere

Comment

Originally posted by Keyop View Post

Knew I'd draw you out. You are missed elsewhere
                      We loves you cowgirl
                      Life is good

Comment

https://www.irishexaminer.com/breaki...ch-930536.html

Unnecessary comment (imo) about Jones and Flannery. "If we get our number-one candidate for senior coach, I think we’ll be in a totally different position to where we were. That’s no offence to Jerry and Felix; they were young coaches we were developing."

Comment

https://www.irishexaminer.com/breaki...ch-930536.html

Unnecessary comment (imo) about Jones and Flannery. "If we get our number-one candidate for senior coach, I think we’ll be in a totally different position to where we were. That’s no offence to Jerry and Felix; they were young coaches we were developing."
                          True though, to be honest. The two incoming lads are miles more experienced.

Comment

Originally posted by Munsterboy View Post

True though, to be honest. The two incoming lads are miles more experienced.
                            I don't think you'll find many supporters that would disagree with that. But for a CEO to say the new lads coming in are much better than the two lads that have given years of dedication to Munster I think is a little bit of an unnecessary dig.

On a separate note though I am super excited about Rowntree and Larkham* coming in.

*I presume

Comment

I don't think you'll find many supporters that would disagree with that. But for a CEO to say the new lads coming in are much better than the two lads that have given years of dedication to Munster I think is a little bit of an unnecessary dig.

On a separate note though I am super excited about Rowntree and Larkham* coming in.

*I presume
                              Agree about the CEO comment, a little grace isn’t wasted on these occasions. That said, might be hard to pass up the opportunity of a free shot if you really didn’t want them to leave, and they did. Welcome Sweetie and Larrikin.

Comment

*I presume
                                Man who is reporting on a 1m cashflow deficit in a year we didn't get a home quarter final states "things will be better next year" shocker - I think anyone would deny that international & lions experience is greater than two lads who've never coached rugby professionally outside the province.

Comment

Working...
                                X