Coaching Team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Have to agree, the wine is super, did you have the baby bbq pigs - very different, was brought to a Christian church and advised it was there 200 years before St. Patrick came to Ireland, all the male population look like mafia, dark looks and dark clothes.
    The 5 o'clock shadow/black leather big jacket is national male dress.

Comment

Rowntree & Larkham
      Luxury Coach services.
      By appointment.

Comment

Beyond excited with idea of Larkham - just imagine what he could do just with developing Ben Healy. Right now we have perhaps the most exciting ever generation of young backs talent en masse, and cannot afford to waste even one: Wren, French, Flannery, Casey, Healy, Nash, etc. Not to mention freeing up Andy Conway, Earlsie, Chris Farrell, Joey Boy, Murray, Sweetnam...and maybe assist JJ in actualsing a singular talent. Even help younger senior players like Sammy Arnold and Rory Scannell, and Haley improve and develop. Pardon my salivating over my keyboard.

Comment

With Rowntree, excited to se how he can help Josh Wycherley, Rhys,Boomer O'Connor, and hopefully James Cronin, Loughman, Niall Scannell. Imagine he can also contribute to seeing how Hodnett, Finneen, Jacko, Sean O'Connor,Ivan Coombes, Darrenn O'Shea progress.

Comment

Originally posted by isola ciarrai View Post
            With Rowntree, excited to se how he can help Josh Wycherley, Rhys,Boomer O'Connor, and hopefully James Cronin, Loughman, Niall Scannell. Imagine he can also contribute to seeing how Hodnett, Finneen, Jacko, Sean O'Connor,Ivan Coombes, Darrenn O'Shea progress.
            Very good point, a fresh experienced pair of eyes on that impressive array of talent would do them the world of good. Wonder if he knows of a young Georgian enforcer type second row we might get as a project player... or get o shea using his physical attributes in a more dominating way. It really is a very very interesting appointment, but our backs are even more in need of that level of coach.

Comment

Can´t believe Bill J is gonna miss out on working with Larkham...
              He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Originally posted by i_like_cake View Post
                Maybe he wont - Larkham is not a done deal yet, same newspaper has linked several people to the open roles.

Comment

Originally posted by i_like_cake View Post
                  Obviously very early to say, but from Healy's cameo off the bench against England, maybe BJ won't feel like such a big loss in a couple of years time. His line kicking was superb. Some boot on him, and looks like he has ROG's ice in the veins

Comment

Originally posted by Oldschoolsocks View Post
                    Jaysis , fvking , krist .

this is not difficult: Word, . Not word ,.
                    Easy, Oss.
                    Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Originally posted by Redcafe1 View Post

Maybe he wont - Larkham is not a done deal yet, same newspaper has linked several people to the open roles.
                      Maybe so, but for what it is worth Quinny on Off the Ball this morning said his sources were saying the same as Tracey. Limerick Leader also suggesting there have been developments without going as far as Tracey. Fingers crossed!!

https://www.limerickleader.ie/news/s...-province.html
                      Last edited by Crazyemerald; 7th-June-2019, 11:07.

Comment

Forwards coach appointed from the most abrasive pack in the world, can't ask for more than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazyemerald View Post

Maybe so, but for what it is worth Quinny on Off the Ball this morning that said his sources were saying the same as Tracey. Fingers crossed!!
                          Agreed - but the point I am making is that it is not a done deal.

Comment

Will Larkham be the new head coach with JVG moving to director of rugby? That would make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldschoolsocks View Post
                              Jaysis , fvking , krist .

this is not difficult: Word, . Not word ,.
                              Mind the gaps.
                              Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Originally posted by dropkick View Post
                                Will Larkham be the new head coach with JVG moving to director of rugby? That would make sense.
                                I expect JVG will be able to be a bit more hands off with the two lads coming in.

It’s weird that Munster have resisted appointing an official DoR with a head coach taking charge of day-to-day coaching. Even before Fla & Felix left, it would have made sense to change JVG’s title and bring in an experienced head coach below him to oversee the other two.

Axel struggled to handle all the on-field and off-field commitments on his own, and Rassie was originally going to effectively be a DoR with Axel as head coach, which I think was working very well until tragedy struck (RIP big man).

Wonder will the new CEO restructure things a bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X