Coaching Team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ustix View Post

You'd think a couple of seasons working with what we've got and a star-turn into the back three would do his career no harm at all at all
    Yeah, i'd be happy with Larkham for a number of reasons. A World Cup winning fly half that had a very high level of rugby intelligence as a player. He played a nice blend between territory and distribution as a 10, which should fit but challenge our natural mould. Coached at Super Rugby level and helped guide Aus to a World Cup final. And finally, had the balls to fall out with Cheika. No harm in that at all. The man is a pr*ck

Comment

I'm half hoping they are deliberately delaying the announcement, either til after the u20 RWC (McNamara) or that they have someone already lined up but want to emphasise their surprise at Felix's resignation.
      Has Fineen put Johnny down yet?

Comment

For coach see wife/husband... "I swear I only met him/her the day after you walked out"

Any chance that the most recent retiree is leaving after receiving the Bishop Brennan treatment from one or both of the earlier retirees?

Anyway bitching aside great appointment.
        Last edited by AdolphusGrigson; 5th-June-2019, 21:27.
        ​​​​​​#GiveLeinsterTheHCupNow

Originally Posted by mr chips
        AG gets the responses he does because he is a journalist..

Comment

Originally posted by AdolphusGrigson View Post
          For coach see wife/husband... "I swear I only met him/her the day after you walked out"

Any chance that the most recent retiree is leaving after receiving the Bishop Brennan treatment from one or both of the earlier retirees?

Anyway bitching aside great appointment.
          Correct. Mrs Tippete7trees sees herself as an attack coach/enforcer.

Comment

Originally posted by Yatenga View Post

Great bit of grub in Georgia, excellent vino, hot baths. Not a bad spot at all to send some time.

Have to agree, the wine is super, did you have the baby bbq pigs - very different, was brought to a Christian church and advised it was there 200 years before St. Patrick came to Ireland, all the male population look like mafia, dark looks and dark clothes.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Have to agree, the wine is super, did you have the baby bbq pigs - very different, was brought to a Christian church and advised it was there 200 years before St. Patrick came to Ireland, all the male population look like mafia, dark looks and dark clothes.
              There's a saying: Boil down 100 Turks and you'll get 1 Armenian. Boil down 100 Armenians........and you'll get 1 Georgian.

Comment

https://www.independent.ie/sport/rug...-38189751.html

Comment

Cian Tracey is usually reliable enough. Great news if true

Comment

Happy days if true ,coaching ticket looks the business ,add that to a good crop of younsters on the way up from academy ,future looks bright
                    Still there's a light I hold before me
                    You're the measure of my dreams
                    The measure of my dreams.

Comment

Jaysis , fvking , krist .

this is not difficult: Word, . Not word ,.
                      Only fools and drunks argue over everything. If you don’t have a hangover the next day you’re not the drunk...

Comment

Originally posted by Oldschoolsocks View Post
                        Jaysis , fvking , krist .

this is not difficult: Word, . Not word ,.
                        Are you having a stroke?
                        Tis but a scratch.

Comment

He's having a few

Comment

Larkham would be a massive coup. Exactly the kind of coach we need. It's not players we need, it's coaches so put all the monies into getting him in for pre-season and away we go. He was head coach for Brumbies i think and did a cracking job as backs/attacking coach for Oz back in 2015/6.

Comment

If it is true.....very good news.

It signals a lot of faith in the Munster set up as Larkham must have had lots of offers

And brilliant news for players coming through the academy with the 2 new coaching appointments maximising the available talent
                              Last edited by AdolphusGrigson; 7th-June-2019, 07:13.
                              ​​​​​​#GiveLeinsterTheHCupNow

Originally Posted by mr chips
                              AG gets the responses he does because he is a journalist..

Comment

Rowntree & Larkham
                                Con Artist

Comment

Working...
                                X