Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scarlets V Munster Saturday 2nd March 17.00 eir sport 1, Premier Sports, S4C, TG4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scarlets V Munster Saturday 2nd March 17.00 eir sport 1, Premier Sports, S4C, TG4

We need to win this one...

This and Benetton away, Cardiff and Connacht at home with plenty to play for, with the HCUP trip to Edinburgh- plenty of nail biting ahead.

Comment

Can probably afford to lose 1 game and still win the conference ..but the way Glasgow are notching up bonus points...possibly not.
      ​​​​​​#GiveLeinsterTheHCupNow

Originally Posted by mr chips
      AG gets the responses he does because he is a journalist..

Comment

Glasgows hardest task in the run in is an away trip to Leinster, but that could see them play a second string side, this is possibly our hardest task and a result will go a long way to toppin the conference

Comment

Originally posted by jagawayagain View Post
          This and Benetton away, Cardiff and Connacht at home with plenty to play for, with the HCUP trip to Edinburgh- plenty of nail biting ahead.
          ... and we have Zebre at home too.

5 rounds to go.

Glasgow have Cheetahs, Ulster and Edinburgh at home with Zebre and Leinster away.

Comment

Originally posted by AriUp View Post

... and we have Zebre at home too.

5 rounds to go.

Glasgow have Cheetahs, Ulster and Edinburgh at home with Zebre and Leinster away.
            I know, I was listing the more challenging fixtures. Besides the zebra games we are both playing teams with reasons to play. In terms of where they lie in their various groups, we’re home to teams lying 3a, 4a and 7a away to 2b, 5b they are home to 3b, 4b, 6a away to 7a, 1b. Four teams in each group playing for play off places, two places to play for in Leinsters group, one in ours. Not much leeway there for slip ups.

Comment

Originally posted by lawrence View Post
              Glasgows hardest task in the run in is an away trip to Leinster, but that could see them play a second string side, this is possibly our hardest task and a result will go a long way to toppin the conference
              Benetton won’t be easy either.

Comment

Originally posted by lawrence View Post
                I suspect the week before the European semi finals Leinster will have other priorities in that game and Munster are away to treviso that weekend also

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by In Joe we trust View Post
                  I suspect the week before the European semi finals Leinster will have other priorities in that game and Munster are away to treviso that weekend also

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
                  Ulster might have something to say about that...

Comment

Always a top weekend away in Treviso.
                    Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                    Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

They racked up 57 at the weekend, it's going to be bloody hard is what it is.

Comment

Is Kleyn injured?

Comment

Originally posted by AdolphusGrigson View Post
                          Is Kleyn injured?
                          I think they said he was sick. Hopefully Beirne will be available for this. I hope Munster go as full strength as they can for this because a win here is vital. I wonder if St Joe might suggest that CJ needs some game time to be sharp for France....

Comment

Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post

I think they said he was sick. Hopefully Beirne will be available for this. I hope Munster go as full strength as they can for this because a win here is vital. I wonder if St Joe might suggest that CJ needs some game time to be sharp for France....
                            Ta, would be great if Beirne plays. Hopefully that would not rule him out of playing against France. He really deserves a start for Ireland.

If Kleyn is back then then Tadgh might not be missed too much if Ireland calls. This releases by both national sides will be really interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by AdolphusGrigson View Post

Ta, would be great if Beirne plays. Hopefully that would not rule him out of playing against France. He really deserves a start for Ireland.

If Kleyn is back then then Tadgh might not be missed too much if Ireland calls. This releases by both national sides will be really interesting.
                              Well Farrell was released to Munster in between starting two games for Ireland, so I doubt playing next weekend rules anyone out of the French game.

Comment

Working...
                              X