No announcement yet.

Munster Vs Southern Kings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just read Beirne may not be back and JOD won't be rushed, so definitely wrong in my selection after only 40 minutes of it being floated

Comment

Originally posted by Sea Horse View Post
      Just read Beirne may not be back and JOD won't be rushed, so definitely wrong in my selection after only 40 minutes of it being floated
      You’re also missing a winger.

Comment

Haley
        Conway
        Farrell
        Tyler
        Sweetnam
        Johnston
        Alby
        Loughman
        Scannell
        Ryan
        Billy
        Kleyn
        Fineen
        Cloete
        Arno

Comment

Farrell will surely feature for Ireland again this 6 nations, he always comes in and does a job

Comment

Originally posted by Munsterboy View Post

You’re also missing a winger.
            Ha! 14 a-side would open up more space, I suppose. I'll stick at being an armchair coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Username View Post
              Farrell will surely feature for Ireland again this 6 nations, he always comes in and does a job
              I don’t doubt it. I reckon he’ll get a run this weekend because he badly needs game time but he could well start against Italy too if Joe wants to experiment.

Hope to feck we don’t revert to Henshaw and Ringrose in the centre against Italy. Nothing to be really gained from that. Farrell at 12 with Ringrose at 13 could be interesting.

Comment

Johann was involved in 74 tests as a part of the Sprongbeck coaching setup.

I am the million man.

Comment

Looking forward to the proper rugby being back!!! Is this the last first team game of the season in Cork?

Comment

No, Cardiff are in town on the fifth of April.

(The same night Cork City host the Shams and Con play College in the AIL.)

Comment

Might try and get over in April if planes are still operational.

Comment

If you do come over, we must make a better fist of meeting up than we did the last time.

Comment

Looking forward to this game, I expect a big performance out the lads, Toby, Tyler, Scannell, Farrell, Sweets, Conway and Haley will be a lovely backline if all are available, some big points to prove for Irish selection in the front row and Bernie too if fit,

Comment

Originally posted by Munsterboy View Post
                            Haley
                            Conway
                            Farrell
                            Tyler
                            Sweetnam
                            Johnston
                            Alby
                            Loughman
                            Scannell
                            Ryan
                            Billy
                            Kleyn
                            Fineen
                            Cloete
                            Arno
                            Tyler at 10 ( very poor last day in the centre) Rory to partner Farrell in centre. Same pack as I'd go for.

Comment

Originally posted by Redcafe1 View Post

Tyler at 10 ( very poor last day in the centre) Rory to partner Farrell in centre. Same pack as I'd go for.
                              I agree. I think it's important that Rory and Farrell get gametime together. You can still move Tyler and give Johnston gametime when Farell is giving a rest.

Comment

Unfair to say we could send out the academy and still win this? They've 3 wins in a season and a half like.

I'd love to get a true insight into a coach opinion about games like this i.e. you pick any two centres you prefer and they are given front foot ball all night and cause a rake of damage, does that have a value when you're considering them for an away semi final somewhere?

These games are there to be won, and to give the Muppets a bit more time in a starting jersey but I query whether the lads in charge see the value of such performances when balanced against the top opposition
                                I am the million man.

Comment

Working...
                                X