MATCH THREAD: HCC Q/F Edinburgh v Munster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MATCH THREAD: HCC Q/F Edinburgh v Munster

Tickets went on sale this morning at 10.00. Based on my experience there was huge demand for Munster area tickets. I was on line at 10.00, and screwed up by initially by ordering four family tickets, and was lucky to get the four adult tickets I needed, high up and in line with the try line. Pretty much everything between the trylines was sold out by 11.30. I reckon something approaching 12,000 tickets have already been sold in the 'away' areas.

Airlines have put on extra flights out of Dublin and prices have dropped from highs of almost €800 return to a more reasonable €200-€250.
    Not sure how available or what price accommodation is at this stage.

Looks good for a Red Army invasion.....still time to join the hordes!!
    Last edited by mr chips; 22nd-March-2019, 12:35. Reason: Amended title to avoid confusion with other thread
    'twas wicked yousir!

They are not opening the West Stand to public sale apparently and looking to fill in the areas shown on TV instead

Comment

Originally posted by Swoosh View Post
      They are not opening the West Stand to public sale apparently and looking to fill in the areas shown on TV instead
      Yes that makes sense and would explain the level of activity this morning. However the MRSC ticket site was supposedly putting Munster bookings together and the Embra/Scottish Rugby sites were refering to the bookable areas as 'away' . I just assumed that East wasMunster and West Edinburgh. Edinburgh were expressing the hope that 10k Munster fans would turn up so over 12k in less than two hours would seem too good to be true.....we'll see, The Red Army hordes usually exceed expectations.
      'twas wicked yousir!

Comment

Scottish rugby announced today that over 15000 tickets were sold on the first day, and that the East Stand is now sold out.
        'twas wicked yousir!

Comment

Hopefully lots of red in there!!!!

Comment

I’m pretty sure there is
            "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

WP Nel will be a big loss to them if his injury is long-term

Comment

Originally posted by Swoosh View Post
                Loads of West Stand available now anyway.
                https://www.eticketing.co.uk/scottis...ent/Index/2888

Comment

Pascal Gauzere is the ref for the game

Comment

Originally posted by neill_m View Post
                    Pascal Gauzere is the ref for the game
                    Cloete and Beirne being fit just became vital

Breakdown free for all, slow messy ball.
                    I am the million man.

Comment

And if we get through, Garces in the semi final.

Comment

Will there be tickets available at the stadium on the day ? I guess there will be

Comment

Originally posted by Out Half View Post
                          Will there be tickets available at the stadium on the day ? I guess there will be
                          Yes. Unless they all sell out, in which case no.

Comment

Sometimes in Scotland, they reinforce the racial stereotype by not selling tickets on the day of the match ( they can't be bothered to pay someone to sell tickets because they mightn't sell enough to make a profit in the day)

Comment

Bump
                              Diffiicult fixture. I think we will have good support here, mainly due to ticket availability.
                              We are coming Into this off a poor 6 nations which our key players have been involved in.
                              Real test of the coaching ticket, to get the players in the right frame of mind.
                              Think it is 60:40 to Edinburgh now.
                              My thoughts on team are
                              Haley, Conway, Farrell, Scannell, Earls, Carberry, Alby, Stander, .cloete, POM, beirne, Kleyn, Ryan, scannell, kilcoyne. SUBS. Loughman, Marshall, archer, jj, Tyler, billy, cronin

Comment

Working...
                              X