No announcement yet.

'Home Country' semi-final venue.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still don’t get why racing 92 can play a home semi in their own stadium. I know Leinster do but it’s not officially theirs and London teams have used twickers etc. it’s not like they should move them to Bordeaux but parc de princes should have been the option

Comment

Originally posted by LimerickRugbyFan View Post
      Click image for larger version

Name:	pucpitch.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	42.8 KB
ID:	2561962
      Imagine what rugby would have done to PUC. Would have been great if happened but never will with the financial cost of renting versus just using the Aviva
      I live within walking distance of PUC and I would prefer to go to Dublin for a semi final as things currently stand. The pitch down there would end a few careers if a rugby match was played there.

Comment

Originally posted by BigLad View Post
        Still don’t get why racing 92 can play a home semi in their own stadium. I know Leinster do but it’s not officially theirs and London teams have used twickers etc. it’s not like they should move them to Bordeaux but parc de princes should have been the option
        PSG v Monaco in the soccer on the Sunday night in the Parc de Princes the weekend of the Semi Final, if that even been an option.

Comment

Working...
        X