No announcement yet.

Heineken R6) Us V Exeter Chiefs - Saturday 17.30

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We couldn’t catch a cold at the moment. Really poor, we would want to sort this out at half time. We haven’t put Exeter under any kind of pressure.
    The Maul is Back!! LONG LIVE THE MAUL!!

Stringer is bigger even than his own immense shadow. Pound for pound, he is the best tackler in the world. If you put him into bag of cats he\'d come out without a scratch. He was hit very late for Murphy\'s try. And when he got up, as we knew he would, the crowd cried his name as if he had just fixed the economy.Billy Keane-After Munster\'s famous loss to the AB\'s.

The Bull-Truly irreplaceable, a mountain of a man. 100 caps!!

Comment

Relax folks. We’re in a tussle. We just need to re-group a bit, have a bit of patience and take our penalties. No drama and we’ll get there.
      "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
      Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Originally posted by blackwarrior View Post
        Relax folks. We’re in a tussle. We just need to re-group a bit, have a bit of patience and take our penalties. No drama and we’ll get there.
        Best advice for the team at HT

Comment

Penalties in our own half have got to be stopped. They kick to our corner and we look vulnerable defending a maulI think our deffense can keep them out from phases of play but we just need to kick every penalty at goal we get to scoreboard ticking over. Also who over took that quick tap penalty with the clock in the red was shocking. Was it Rory Scannell?

Comment

Impossible to relax...
            "To be energetic and self-sufficing is to be happy; but while one desire remains in the heart happiness may not come there. For to desire is to be incomplete: it is the badge of dependence, the signal of unhappiness, and to be freed from that is to be freed from every fetter that can possibly be forged." (James Stephens, Deirdre)

Comment

Playin nervous here. Too many basic mistakes and bad decisions.. Playing with blood and thunder is fine. But Playin with the head will win the game. Fire in the bellies but ice in the veins

Comment

Originally posted by DABOSS View Post
                I'll probably be banned for life but I'd br happy to see Alby coming on early doors
                For the 6 Nations enjoyment sans injury, I hope?

Otherwise...
                Click image for larger version

Name:	invasion-of-the-body-snatchers_704_3 (1).jpg
Views:	91
Size:	36.5 KB
ID:	2555630
                Last edited by dsennah; 19th-January-2019, 18:38.
                Bagáiste ar phriacal an úinéara.

Comment

Originally posted by MOS View Post
                  Who is this dopey ****ing woman from channel 4 “helping” with commentary. Jesus what a dose.
                  It’s heaslip

Comment

Originally posted by blackwarrior View Post

Comment

That is good advice under pressure! Just trust that the work put in before this will pay dividends....

Comment

I reckon we've knocked on 6 times

Comment

I don’t know why Munster are being drawn into a barbarian headless style pace. Slow it to hell down .
                          When their numbers dwindled from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began to suspect Hungry

Comment

Why are we still kicking the leather of it? A bit of possession lads

Comment

We are not playing well, they are defending our carriers and underresourced rucks well. Farrell is our main threat, we need to feed him, hopefully Goggin improves things. Beirne motm again, he must start for Ireland
                              \"Only Pienaar, Botha and Ferris would be in contention for a place on our first 15. That\'s a fact.\" - Tickettout\'s take on Ulster April 2011.

Comment

Jesus tadgh byrne is amazing at breakdown

Comment

Working...
                                X