Heineken R6) Us V Exeter Chiefs - Saturday 17.30

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These mistakes are unforgivable.
    "There are probably more annoying things than being hectored about African development by a wealthy Irish rock star in a cowboy hat, but I can't think of one at the moment"

Paul Theroux

Comment

Stupid

Comment

Absolutely brain dead there.

Comment

Is it me or just Haley just jog in to defenders straight.

Comment

We need to see the value of our coaches at half time I hope they are up to it. We are kicking too much for me.

Comment

Very poor . Have we been inside their half. This is a right battle.

Comment

A good talking to needed ,exeter have now turned down 2 shots at goal too ,could be 7 behing rather than 1
                need to calm down and ping them back territory wise ,not winning collisions on gainline here

Comment

Not sure POM is really fit. That is the only time I have ever seen CJ run sideways!?!?

Comment

1% beyond their 22. Jaysus.
                    Bagáiste ar phriacal an úinéara.

Comment

Haley continues to try and be a Rob Kearney clone and neither Murray nor POM have taken any control of how we are playing

Comment

I'll probably be banned for life but I'd br happy to see Alby coming on early doors

Comment

All the issues with our game from before xmas are coming to the fore again, mainly that we haven't a ****ing clue what we're doing when need to put the ball through the hands. That lack of confidence is what's leading to inexplicable mistakes.

It's like we didn't bother to watch the game from from October and how Exeter dominate the rucks.

Carbery isn't making much of a mark, and too Murrays box kicking is becoming too much a default option, even from halfway when we should be looking to create something.
                          "There are probably more annoying things than being hectored about African development by a wealthy Irish rock star in a cowboy hat, but I can't think of one at the moment"

Paul Theroux

Comment

Right now I’d settle for not knocking on or throwing mad passes in hopes someone will catch them.

Comment

This is what happens when a team mans up
                              to us up front.

Comment

This must be exactly what it feels like to play against us. They're strangling the life out of us & we're giving away stupid penalties due to pressure.

Comment

Working...
                                X