Heineken R6) Us V Exeter Chiefs - Saturday 17.30

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redcafe1 View Post
    Our Team named will not start either due to injury ( separate to POM).
    Please don't be Farrell
    Please don't be Farrell
    Please don't be Farrell
    Please don't be Farrell
    I am the million man.

Comment

Very warm welcome all our Devonian visitors, hope you enjoy your weekend in Munster

Best of luck for the game and may the best team win fair and square

I am the million man.

Comment

Hope this is ok as I’m not directly asking, but I’d like to remind all ticket holders who are maybe unable to travel that it’s like hens teeth out here and there is a ticket thread elsewhere on this forum!

Comment

Munster have tweeted the starting team. No changes. If there was a change what’s their deadline to announce it

Comment

Originally posted by BigLad View Post
            Munster have tweeted the starting team. No changes. If there was a change what’s their deadline to announce it
            Kick-off. Farrell cried off the Castres match during the warm-up.

Comment

Has any one used the Park and Ride from the Radisson recently ?? Does it still run ?? Cant find any details

Comment

Arrived in Limerick...HEXED the Strand and am resting before heading out...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Time for the first big red

G’wan Munster
                  of the day
                  "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

[QUOTE=rofey72;n2555487]Has any one used the Park and Ride from the Radisson recently ?? Does it still run ?? Cant find

not it sure haven’t heard in ages. A taxi would be ten in anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Late try View Post
                      On motivation - The Mirror says Chiefs Head Coach Ali Hepher, who played 10 for Northampton in the 2000 HC final, has told the players that a win today would be something they will remember forever.
                      If they were to win today they'd surely go on and win the competition.

It reminds me of the game against Gatland's Wasps in Thomond Park in the rain in 2008, the one where Leamy scored the try. You just knew that whoever won that game was good enough to go on and win the competition.
                      Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2019.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	QNbn93s.gif
Views:	167
Size:	481.9 KB
ID:	2555539
                        I am the million man.

Comment

Iceberg Ahead. Look Out.

Comment

It's very simple to me at least. Perform to the level we are capable of and we win, regardless of whether Exeter bring their A game. If we don't bring that level of performance and Exeter catch us, then we don't deserve to go through and have bigger questions to ask of where we are going.

All the signs are that we will, and have been consistently progressing over the past month. The big question is our attack, especially when we have to move laterally and we look confused with random dummy runners confusing things or giving away penalties. Exeter will test that to the max, but Farrell really helps the dynamic there, while Earls and Conway can still pull things out of their arse if things are going smoothly.
                            "There are probably more annoying things than being hectored about African development by a wealthy Irish rock star in a cowboy hat, but I can't think of one at the moment"

Paul Theroux

Comment

Huge cheer for POM when he appeared. I was getting worried I couldn’t see him
                              "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Hope we get stuck in early gwan munster

Comment

Working...
                                X