Heineken R6) Us V Exeter Chiefs - Saturday 17.30

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Panser View Post
    Any update on weather forecast? Should I pack for rain/wind/hail...or maybe even sun?
    Its raining now
    I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet View Post

Coppers believe it or not, but never mind that, have you found a home for your ticket?
      Ugh Christ, might find somewhere local so. Sorry can't help with the ticket, gave it to a cousin.

Comment

Originally posted by BigLad View Post
        If Munster reach the levels of the Leinster Connacht game and last week we will get there with a bit to spare. It will take probably their best ever away performance combined with our worst performance of the season to keep us 4 nil or 5 1
        As long as Munster don't do a Leinster agression wise at the beginning of the match and get someone carded.
        Given the stance (rightly) on tackling.
        That's a real concern.
        Ice in veins fire in belly and cynical clinical.
        Stay cool .None of us are in the brain trust,right!

Comment

Farrell gives us a lot in attack he draws defenders. For Munsters first try v Glaws, just before the pass to Joey three defenders went in to put him down close to the try line. Joey was able to waltz in from the next play. Even when he doesn't score he contributes , Big time.

Comment

So Peter OMahoney is ready for action?
            Stay cool .None of us are in the brain trust,right!

Comment

I see Dorce and Victor have put leinster on a different plateau to Munster. The arrogance is boundless. I hope the lads are aware of their comments. End of bells, both.

Comment

Originally posted by North Country Spider View Post
                I see Dorce and Victor have put leinster on a different plateau to Munster. The arrogance is boundless. I hope the lads are aware of their comments. End of bells, both.
                in fairness for consistency and silverware over last 7 years or so its hard to argue with them in my opinion. yes we are capable of one off victories over them and other top teams but we shouldn't fool ourselves that we are at their level yet. on the bright side there are definite signs we are getting things right and if we progress and play up to our capabilities it will take a good team to beat us.

Comment

Originally posted by Isa View Post

It will be a very one sided battle. Munster will win comfortably by 10+ points.
                  Are you some kinda pr*ck or what? Trolling the munsterfans is one thing but the chap is an opposition fan and has gone out of his way to sign up and interact with us. Just clear off.
                  The whole world cries out peace, freedom and a few less fat bastards eating all the pie.

Comment

Not long now. Need to check I've enough fuel in the car to get to Thomond. Again

Can't wait!!
                    Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Originally posted by Little Big Horn View Post
                      Chiefs fan here. It’s going to be quite a match on Saturday. With both teams finding great form it’ll be a huge battle. I think it’’s a measure of the respect that the Munster coaching team hold for Exeter that they are starting POM after he left the pitch last week visably in pain with an injury which normally takes a couple of weeks to recover from. You have a great team and I’m really looking forward to the match. I just wish it was Saturday already.
                      Welcome to Munsterfans.com!!
                      Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Originally posted by onthe 22 View Post
                        So Peter OMahoney is ready for action?
                        It's O'Mahony ya twerp. That kind of careless spelling will get us into trouble tomorrow. We've got to be perfect on the terraces, in the stands, in the bars, - nothing less please. Now COME ON!
                        "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
                        Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Originally posted by mickiemcfist View Post

Ugh Christ, might find somewhere local so. Sorry can't help with the ticket, gave it to a cousin.
                          Wasn't looking for myself. It's just I'd hate to see one go to waste.

Comment

Feel dirty cheering on a French team over a pro 14 team but it’s got be done. Hope Montpellier go for it tonight unlike castre last week.

Comment

Originally posted by mickiemcfist View Post

For the second Heineken match in a row, I'm missing it. In Dublin again this weekend. We watched the Castres match at Doheny's, but with a 1pm kickoff, there were few enough others there. I'll find somewhere decent enough tomorrow. And my ticket is in the safe hands of a buddy. GWAN Munster.
                              "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
                              Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Gwan Montpellier!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X