Thank you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you

Just wanted to say a massive thank you to all of the Munster fans who came over to Gloucester this weekend. Every one of you that we met were a credit to your province. I can’t believe how many numbers you bring over but it always helps to create the best atmosphere of any games at Kingsholm.

we didn’t get the result we wanted but we had a brilliant night helping you guys celebrate.

will hopefully be making the trip over to Thomond to experience that first hand at some point but thanks again for a great weekend and will be supporting Munster for the remainder of the competition.

Originally posted by Jimbodini View Post
    Just wanted to say a massive thank you to all of the Munster fans who came over to Gloucester this weekend. Every one of you that we met were a credit to your province. I can’t believe how many numbers you bring over but it always helps to create the best atmosphere of any games at Kingsholm.

we didn’t get the result we wanted but we had a brilliant night helping you guys celebrate.

will hopefully be making the trip over to Thomond to experience that first hand at some point but thanks again for a great weekend and will be supporting Munster for the remainder of the competition.
    We had a great time,again,with a Gloucester, great club.Thanks for your hospitality and great welcome.Result aside another great win for Rugby

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbodini View Post

Gloucester is always a great trip- and this one was no exception.

Comment

Class club with class fans at Gloucester.
        "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Was made to feel very welcome, nice to meet a couple of those who were over in Thomond Park for our home fixture. Hope I can make the trip again.
          Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Tigers, Glaws, Saints, Exeter are all great players to spend an afternoon or evening watching rugby.

Saracens not so much!
            Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Working...
            X