• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aboy Farrell
    forti et fideli nihil difficile

Comment

Originally posted by timbot View Post
      On Morning Ireland this morning the announcer said that the Munster team was out, Farrell confirmed out but Cloete in. Can't find the team anywhere? Wondering if it was a mess up and the team has been shared with RTE but not to be released until midday?
      RTÉ fouled that up, for sure.

Comment

Very happy with that team, a little surprised that Fineen didn't usurp Billy or Arno but there you go

Comment

Originally posted by Lonstonitis View Post
          Chris Farrell has just made my day!
          Hoping he and the lads make your day tomorrow too :-)

Comment

super line up ....hopefully Farrell takes in handy in the warm up...can't wait SUAF

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
              No Cloete with TOD to start and Arno on the bench

Really strong Munster team
              Really strong? That team is pure sex. Only the addition of God himself would improve those 15 entering the field of play. Maybe Claw too.

Comment

This could be a massive season for us.
                Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2019.

Comment

Great team. To only have one player out of the starting 15 is brilliant halfway in season. And you could even argue that cloete is not a certainty over tod.

Only disappointment for me is wynch losing out to billy. I don’t get that. Wynch proved against the blue crowd that he can handle it and he would have handled the occasion in Kingsholm no problem. Unless he is not fit maybe. But if not it’s wrong because we have to reward young bucks who perform.

Comment

Originally posted by BigLad View Post
                    Great team. To only have one player out of the starting 15 is brilliant halfway in season. And you could even argue that cloete is not a certainty over tod.

Only disappointment for me is wynch losing out to billy. I don’t get that. Wynch proved against the blue crowd that he can handle it and he would have handled the occasion in Kingsholm no problem. Unless he is not fit maybe. But if not it’s wrong because we have to reward young bucks who perform.
                    Comes down to line out calling I would say - it was prob more between Arno and Fineen for the bench position.

Comment

15. Tom Hudson; 14. Charlie Sharples, 13. Billy Twelvetrees, 12. Mark Atkinson, 11. Ollie Thorley; 10. Danny Cipriani, 9. Callum Braley; 1. Josh Hohneck, 2. Henry Walker, 3. Fraser Balmain; 4. Ed Slater, 5. Gerbrandt Grobler; 6. Franco Mostert, 7. Lewis Ludlow, 8. Ben Morgan (captain)
                      Replacements: 16. Franco Marais, 17. Alex Seville, 18. Ciaran Knight, 19. Freddie Clarke, 20. Gareth Evans, 21. Ben Vellacott, 22. Owen Williams, 23. Henry Trinder

A few back for Glaws also.

Comment

Great looking Team. Had been sitting around all morning waiting til the last minute to get up and pack and set off. Reading that, I’m up and gonna take an earlier train. Great news! Will be some game tomorrow and a lot of Red in Kingsholm! See you folks in the pub tonight!

GWAN MUNSTER!
                        The whole world cries out peace, freedom and a few less fat bastards eating all the pie.

Comment

Originally posted by Redcafe1 View Post
                          15. Tom Hudson; 14. Charlie Sharples, 13. Billy Twelvetrees, 12. Mark Atkinson, 11. Ollie Thorley; 10. Danny Cipriani, 9. Callum Braley; 1. Josh Hohneck, 2. Henry Walker, 3. Fraser Balmain; 4. Ed Slater, 5. Gerbrandt Grobler; 6. Franco Mostert, 7. Lewis Ludlow, 8. Ben Morgan (captain)
                          Replacements: 16. Franco Marais, 17. Alex Seville, 18. Ciaran Knight, 19. Freddie Clarke, 20. Gareth Evans, 21. Ben Vellacott, 22. Owen Williams, 23. Henry Trinder

A few back for Glaws also.
                          Henry trinder is their dunc Williams. Gets woeful abuse on their forum

Comment

Thorley, Cipriani and Morgan all start for Glaws
                            "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
                              No Cloete with TOD to start and Arno on the bench

Really strong Munster team
                              After Botha's performance last week I thought Wycherly would get the nod on the bench.
                              He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is.

Comment

Have to say I share the disappointment at Wycherley being left out, especially after he missed out last week too. But to have both Farrell and Goggin in the 23 is quite something. A word for Rhys Marshall too - delighted to see him back, hopefully we'll see some of his dynamic ball carrying tomorrow.
                                Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Working...
                                X