No announcement yet.

Gloucester vs Munster - Heineken Cup R5 - Friday January 11th @ 19:45

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We'll be wearing blue.. or turquoise.. or green.. or whatever the alternate strip actually is.

socks too.
    Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Originally posted by Sulla View Post
      We'll be wearing blue.. or turquoise.. or green.. or whatever the alternate strip actually is.

socks too.
      I'll be wearing RED.
      Getting close..2 more no sleep nights and Game On.
      Will wash car tomorrow,fill with petrol..repack my bag,again..then it will be 1 no sleep night..Will leave Derbyshire around 11:15,miss morning traffic.
      I'm travelling M1 M42 M5 if anyone needs a lift pm me

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Now maybe I'm reading too much into Instagram posts but Chris Farrell just posted a picture to his story of him taking part in what appears to be yesterday's training session with relatively limited strapping on his knee. Fingers crossed those scans weren't as bad as feared

Comment

Got an email from Premier inn..I just checked in.
          That's handy no waiting around filling in forms at reception on Friday morning.

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Originally posted by Lonstonitis View Post
            Now maybe I'm reading too much into Instagram posts but Chris Farrell just posted a picture to his story of him taking part in what appears to be yesterday's training session with relatively limited strapping on his knee. Fingers crossed those scans weren't as bad as feared
            saw that earlier actually ,but he injured his right knee in the game against Connacht , id say its an old pic

Comment

Originally posted by theghost View Post
              saw that earlier actually ,but he injured his right knee in the game against Connacht , id say its an old pic
              Yes, but aren't all Insta story posts actually image reversed, for some reason, so could be the right knee
              Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Originally posted by Sulla View Post

Yes, but aren't all Insta story posts actually image reversed, for some reason, so could be the right knee
                No, that's only with selfies. The pic he posted isn't a selfie and has everything the right way round.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallyman View Post

No, that's only with selfies. The pic he posted isn't a selfie and has everything the right way round.
                  Maybe the person taking the picture had it in selfie mode? Let us hope

Comment

Originally posted by Lonstonitis View Post

Maybe the person taking the picture had it in selfie mode? Let us hope
                    Picture was from the 4th December

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                      I'll be wearing RED.
                      Getting close..2 more no sleep nights and Game On.
                      Will wash car tomorrow,fill with petrol..repack my bag,again..then it will be 1 no sleep night..Will leave Derbyshire around 11:15,miss morning traffic.
                      I'm travelling M1 M42 M5 if anyone needs a lift pm me

Why wash the car may I ask ?

Comment

Originally posted by BigLad View Post

Over 2 hours of driving the Fuel save will cover the wash.
                        The whole world cries out peace, freedom and a few less fat bastards eating all the pie.

Comment

Originally posted by BigLad View Post

Ah well, it's filthy,it's transporting me to Gloucester on Friday,and it gives me something to do tomorrow..to stop climbing the walls.
                          So 07:00 Walk Dog
                          08:30 Breakfast
                          09:00 Wash car
                          10:00 Shower
                          11:00 climb the walls try not to sing
                          14:30 Walk Dog
                          15:30 repack bag
                          16:00 climb the walls..ok sing
                          And still 1 night of no sleep left

Comment

Originally posted by MOS View Post
                            Goggin at 12 and Arnold / Taute to 13 maybe?
                            Why? Neither has done anything to get ahead of Scannell this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Munsterboy View Post

Why? Neither has done anything to get ahead of Scannell this season.
                              I don't actually that think that Scannells been playing well this season. He shown in the past that he's got a higher level than he's currently showing. If Farrell.had been fit I think a Goggin/Farrell midfield would have been a good shout.

Comment

We will know in about 2 hours whether Cipriani makes it. I’m hoping that he can’t but then I feel I’m fooling myself because if we are to go all the way this year then we will face better out halves than him down the line.

Comment

Working...
                                X