No announcement yet.

Gloucester vs Munster - Heineken Cup R5 - Friday January 11th @ 19:45

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When was the last we scored 40+ points against a quality team away from home in the HC ?

Comment

Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post
      Anyway, having been desperate for Munster to draw Gloucester since we moved here a couple of years ago I am not able to get to the game. A great deal of perspective is lent to that situation by the cause of my absence. Sadly our three year old daughter is seriously ill and cannot be left with a babysitter. Mrs PP has just started a new job working away in Cornwall and can’t get back in time for me to get to the game. So, for those of you lucky enough to be at the game, please do me a favour, sing your tonsils out and if you are wondering whether you should start another chorus of SUAF don’t wonder, please just get on and do it. Have a great evening and roar the lads onto another famous win on the road.
      Sorry to quote myself, but I wanted to thank everyone for your extremely kind messages about Nora. It sounds crazy but I really feel like I have a lot of good friends from the forum on our side!!! Thank you to all of you who sang and roared the team to such a famous win. And, finally, thank you to the team and all the Munster branch. I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed that game last night.

Comment

Was like watching what Saracens did to us 2 years ago in Aviva, blown away in contact early on, gainline was all our ours and game was wrapped up after the 1st try, never a doubt that we were going to win comfortably.

Comment

Originally posted by Out Half View Post
          When was the last we scored 40+ points against a quality team away from home in the HC ?
          Prob Northampton away. 2012.

Comment

In fairness glous couldn’t catch a cold and lineout was a shambles, hard to get a foothold in the game with that.
            \"Only Pienaar, Botha and Ferris would be in contention for a place on our first 15. That\'s a fact.\" - Tickettout\'s take on Ulster April 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post

I've been worse! Wasn't on the out & out batter last night, although I did have one or two more than intended. As I said to Fitzy last night, I was mainly drunk on euphoria!
              Ah ben bravo!!!!
              But for your defense, it was probably a bit cold yesterday, you had to fight againts that...
              Last edited by JN.Allezdax.com; 12th-January-2019, 12:24.
              "To be energetic and self-sufficing is to be happy; but while one desire remains in the heart happiness may not come there. For to desire is to be incomplete: it is the badge of dependence, the signal of unhappiness, and to be freed from that is to be freed from every fetter that can possibly be forged." (James Stephens, Deirdre)

Comment

Sorry to quote myself, but I wanted to thank everyone for your extremely kind messages about Nora. It sounds crazy but I really feel like I have a lot of good friends from the forum on our side!!! Thank you to all of you who sang and roared the team to such a famous win. And, finally, thank you to the team and all the Munster branch. I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed that game last night.
                I'll bite the bullet and tell you because the rest of them are afraid to,

You're not allowed to attend any more Munster matches in England, we all saw what happened when you couldn't make the game. You're the cause
                I am the million man.

Comment

I get the relegation thing for English clubs and the fear of it but it’s always the same teams getting promoted and relegated every year. It’s between Irish. Bristol Newcastle last few years and Irish will go up this season. Who ever goes down will get back up.

They also have 34o k registered players and a lower league with conferences and 60 million people. If we brought in relegation to the pro 14 where would you relegate them to ?

Comment

Fantastic performance and it would be nice to see this attacking play in the pro14 as well. I remember a few years ago everyone was saying that backs have to be huge and wingers would all have to be like Alex Cuthbert. So glad we resisted this and we get the chance to see what fast, small wingers with the right instincts can do.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobyglen View Post
                      You diagnosing based on x-ray vision?
                      Easy for me, i just listened to JVG in his interview say it after the game, try and keep up.
                      I was in Kingsholm and did not see the radioligist????happy days again with so many there like days of old......

Comment

Is match online anywhere?
                        "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

The Ace Player code from last night was still working this afternoon if you want to try that. I watched first half again
                          "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Funny little vignette when POM got injured and the physio was on. CJ realising he's about to be made captain picks up the water bottle and hands it to Poite for a drink. A few brownie points in the bank straight away
                            When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Comment

I noticed that alright. No flies on our CJ.
                              Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Hope the little mite will be ok, PP. Keep the chin up.

Comment

Working...
                                X