Gloucester vs Munster - Heineken Cup R5 - Friday January 11th @ 19:45

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigLad View Post
    Anyone know why jvg was on the touch line for the game ?
    Because he’s the coach?

Comment

Originally posted by lawrence View Post

Because he’s the coach?
      Smart ass. Head coaches are normally up in the stand

Comment

Originally posted by BigLad View Post

Smart ass. Head coaches are normally up in the stand
        He moved down from the coaches box.
        Mumha Abu

Comment

Anyone know where I can watch this again. Saw it in pub but would prefer to see it again. Anywhere on Internet I don't have BT. Tks lads.

Comment

Originally posted by AdolphusGrigson View Post

What's this 'we all bashed Felix' ????

Well politely questioned so

Comment

Tonight I felt was massive for Carbery, he had that confidence about him. Tonight seemed like another statement of intent. It was like... I am this good and getting better, I will nail every kick and every shot at goal. That confidence that a 10 needs that, in my opinion, he was lacking a bit at the beginning, but that comes with first team rugby. It’s like he left Leinster as young Joey sent to Munster to get a bit of experience so that if, God forbid, Sexton gets injured in the WC that Joey is ready to go.
              Now he has the look of someone who has no intention to willing go to Japan as the back up 10. Sexton, you’ve been put on notice.
              The Maul is Back!! LONG LIVE THE MAUL!!

Stringer is bigger even than his own immense shadow. Pound for pound, he is the best tackler in the world. If you put him into bag of cats he\'d come out without a scratch. He was hit very late for Murphy\'s try. And when he got up, as we knew he would, the crowd cried his name as if he had just fixed the economy.Billy Keane-After Munster\'s famous loss to the AB\'s.

The Bull-Truly irreplaceable, a mountain of a man. 100 caps!!

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Donaghy on POM.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	61.0 KB
ID:	2553977
                "It's my Island!"
                Life is good

Comment

According to that Grauniad report, Joey has scored all of his last 17 kicks at goal.

Not a bad recovery after Castres.

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet View Post
                    According to that Grauniad report, Joey has scored all of his last 17 kicks at goal.

Not a bad recovery after Castres.
                    100% against Leinster, Connacht and Glaws
                    Life is good

Comment

A big mention to Billy Holland, he rarely ever gets the praise or recognition that he deserves. You don’t just happen upon 201 caps, he was brilliant when he came on for POM, and THAT pass. Take a bow.
                      The Maul is Back!! LONG LIVE THE MAUL!!

Stringer is bigger even than his own immense shadow. Pound for pound, he is the best tackler in the world. If you put him into bag of cats he\'d come out without a scratch. He was hit very late for Murphy\'s try. And when he got up, as we knew he would, the crowd cried his name as if he had just fixed the economy.Billy Keane-After Munster\'s famous loss to the AB\'s.

The Bull-Truly irreplaceable, a mountain of a man. 100 caps!!

Comment

What a game, what a game, jesus what a game. Did ye hear us singing? We gave it everything. I don't know how many of us were there but it felt like home.
                        My first trip to Kingsholm, hopefully not my last but what a way to begin.
                        Tis but a scratch.

Comment

I was confident we would win with a bit to spare but never saw this performance coming. One of our best ever away performances in Europe. This will do wonders for the players and coaching staff.

We were semi finalists last season and adding Beirne, Carberry and Farrell (he was injured) was always going to make a huge difference. It's taken a while to all come together but we are now a serious outfit once again.

Exeter will be a serious test but we are ready.

Oh and Yeah, almost forgot :-

Maggie Thatcher, Wiinston Churchill, Martin and Boris Johnston, Theresa May - Your guys took a hell of a beating tonight - Can you hear me, Theresa May ?
                          Last edited by The Yak; 12th-January-2019, 00:39.

Comment

Fully expect to see a Johny Sexton wailing press conference ala Andy murray announcing his retirement in the next few weeks. He knows he's done.

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
                              What a game, what a game, jesus what a game. Did ye hear us singing? We gave it everything. I don't know how many of us were there but it felt like home.
                              My first trip to Kingsholm, hopefully not my last but what a way to begin.
                              We heard ye all right!

Comment

South African Glaws player in the BT studio spoke very highly about Van the Manager saying his preparation on the opposition is excellent. As usual off they go to Van and not a hint of a smile. He has the cut of a fellah that is extremely focussed.

The only real emotion I saw out of him was with the away loss to Glasgow he got whiter and whiter as he was asked questions about where it had gone wrong. I suspect he shares his disappointment very forcefully, but keeps it all behind closed doors.

He doesn't seem to panic, just tweaks here and there and get the prep right.

​​​​​​#GiveLeinsterTheHCupNow

Originally Posted by mr chips
                                AG gets the responses he does because he is a journalist..

Comment

Working...
                                X