Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RichardP View Post

Zebo is and was a much better player than Haley
    Would be interesting to see the current Zebo playing in this Munster set up. However, Haley is doing great, a key part of the defence and always findings gaps and an extra few yards. Could cut loose yet.
    "There are probably more annoying things than being hectored about African development by a wealthy Irish rock star in a cowboy hat, but I can't think of one at the moment"

Paul Theroux

Comment

Originally posted by BigLad View Post
      Fantastic performance amazing result. but this was only Gloucester. They haven’t been in Europe since 2014 and are s pretty much a tier 2 English side. Next week we face a tier 1 side top of the premiership and we will need to show up next week with that same intensity. Exeter gave Leinster a scare in Dublin last year.
      There's always a reason not to be happy isn't there? Would you not like to try just being happy with something some time?

Comment

Originally posted by Surveyor View Post
        WOW! I didn't see that coming MoM could have gone to any one of at least 15, great team performance.
        POM could be a loss but next weeks match may not be critical so better have him out now and back for the knockouts.
        CJ is a force of nature!
        Cant think of anything to complain about.............................
        We cannot even complain about Poite. But if we really do need to complain it should be the commentating of Austin Healy.

Comment

Originally posted by bmacky View Post

Northampton away in 2011 (I think) was pretty serious too as away pool wins go, Zeno hat trick... but we won’t fall out over it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          2012....i was on fire that day!

Comment

Originally posted by Tobyglen View Post
            Popped rib is 4 weeks at least. POM v likely out for England game in 6 nation's
            Time for for Leinster Tyros who are proclaimed to be better to put their Hands up.

Comment

Originally posted by busby View Post

Would be interesting to see the current Zebo playing in this Munster set up. However, Haley is doing great, a key part of the defence and always findings gaps and an extra few yards. Could cut loose yet.
              He finds gaps but not yet breaks but he's getting closer every game.

Comment

What does popped rib mean? In terms of injury and also time out.

Comment

Originally posted by Dougie View Post

There's always a reason not to be happy isn't there? Would you not like to try just being happy with something some time?
                  I’m happy with the performance and result. No reason to be unhappy but I was just pointing out that Gloucester are no great shakes.

Comment

He’s not unhappy. Just saying next week’s opposition are a bigger test.
                    "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Originally posted by AwayFromHome View Post

We conceded 2 soft scores though. Not good enough. Standards!
                      lol those 35 phases where very poor standard.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrizzzie View Post

He finds gaps but not yet breaks but he's getting closer every game.
                        It would be good if he could add a chip, little pop up kick to his game- but he’s doing just fine- in a back line that might finally have been able to use Zebo well.

Comment

Originally posted by busby View Post

Unsure how Conway can be kept off the Irish 15. Even pushing Earls at this stage. Worth confessing that he was 3 feet offside for the try he was awarded though.
                          He was level ,take another look

Comment

What does popped rib mean? In terms of injury and also time out.
                            Dislocated rib. Looking at 4 weeks at least I would think.

Beirne at 6 for 6 nations v England?

Comment

Originally posted by Balla Boy View Post

He’s not unhappy. Just saying next week’s opposition are a bigger test.
                              That's true but he's constantly negative. I don't see the point.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrizzzie View Post

lol those 35 phases where very poor standard.
                                It was a strange phase- we defended like demons- and had we turned it over the Gloucester we absolutely gone- conceding having drained them of all they had set up the rest of the game. Great example of why taking the points allows you leeway.

Comment

Working...
                                X