Gloucester vs Munster - Heineken Cup R5 - Friday January 11th @ 19:45

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigLad View Post
    Fantastic performance amazing result. but this was only Gloucester. They haven’t been in Europe since 2014 and are s pretty much a tier 2 English side. Next week we face a tier 1 side top of the premiership and we will need to show up next week with that same intensity. Exeter gave Leinster a scare in Dublin last year.
    Ah stop, Glaws have been going really well up to Christmas break. They had s lot of their key players back and still shipped their biggest European loss tonight

Well done Munster, very proud of the whole team and coaches
    "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Try’s by Scannell, Earls, Conway and Carbery.

What say all the Felix haters now?

Comment

Originally posted by RichardP View Post

Zebo is and was a much better player than Haley
        Don’t bite on the bait
        \"Only Pienaar, Botha and Ferris would be in contention for a place on our first 15. That\'s a fact.\" - Tickettout\'s take on Ulster April 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by lawrence View Post
          Try’s by Scannell, Earls, Conway and Carbery.

What say all the Felix haters now?
          I was saying BOO-urns

Comment

Originally posted by Talking Sense View Post

Don’t bite on the bait
            Zebo will be a fat tub of lard next season. Already piling on the pounds. Lazy clown

Comment

Originally posted by busby View Post
              Unsure how Conway can be kept off the Irish 15. Even pushing Earls at this stage. Worth confessing that he was 3 feet offside for the try he was awarded though.
              This! Conway should be 15 for Ireland everyone can see it, it’s so fckn obvious.
              \"Only Pienaar, Botha and Ferris would be in contention for a place on our first 15. That\'s a fact.\" - Tickettout\'s take on Ulster April 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardP View Post

Zebo is and was a much better player than Haley
                Indeed Haley prefers to run instead of kick which is his own right but rarely I manages to make a break out of it. Although I do think he's becoming more dangerous the last few games so I hope his game reading skills improve slightly which should be enough to be a more efficient line breaker. (He should watch a lot of Earls videos)

Comment

Originally posted by Isa View Post

Zebo will be a fat tub of lard next season. Already piling on the pounds. Lazy clown
                  Lol, dealing with munsters victory in your own way I guess.

Zebo piling on the tries too mate, what’s he on about 7 or 8 already for racing? Rob has 3 in 72 games for the goys with 2 in one game, pack it in.
                  Last edited by Talking Sense; 11th-January-2019, 22:25.

Comment

Zebo in that back line would be scary
                    "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

WOW! I didn't see that coming MoM could have gone to any one of at least 15, great team performance.
                      POM could be a loss but next weeks match may not be critical so better have him out now and back for the knockouts.
                      CJ is a force of nature!
                      Cant think of anything to complain about.............................
                      'twas wicked yousir!

Comment

That was great. Best result in years. Loved watching that game. Should have kicked it off the pitch earlier. Still some smarts required. POM injured may hurt us next week. But If we survive may benefit us. GO ON MUNSTER.

Comment

Popped rib is 4 weeks at least. POM v likely out for England game in 6 nation's

Comment

If Exeter lose tomorrow they are dead and buried?
                            I am the million man.

Comment

I guess we are still average or no great shakes though according to shedweb. Just put 77 points on them over the 2 games

Comment

Originally posted by Balla Boy View Post
                                Zebo in that back line would be scary
                                True. I'd loved to see him play. I think he would've really flourished. But I'm sure he's also enjoying life in France.

Comment

Working...
                                X