Gloucester vs Munster - Heineken Cup R5 - Friday January 11th @ 19:45

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tobyglen View Post
    Outstanding performance. Best since 09 v Ospreys. Demolished a hugely motivated Gloucester team.

Management deserve a lot of credit after looking so poor a few months ago. Leinster game has transformed them.
    Castre game for me. A noticeable change since then!

Like Leinster, Connacht and tonight.

3 very good performances.

Comment

Well I think we should dump our coaching staff. Very poor display away from home only 41 points and 5 tries......
      Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Originally posted by RichardP View Post

He looked seriously uncomfortable to me
        Holding his ribs. Looked in a lot of pain, POM wouldn't go off otherwise.

Comment

Happy out with that. Haley is going to need to learn how to pass a ball though. I'm seeing why Joe thought he could replace Kearney

Comment

Great performance. Smart, direct, efficient in attack. More of that please!
            "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Originally posted by McCloud View Post
              Well I think we should dump our coaching staff. Very poor display away from home only 41 points and 5 tries......
              We conceded 2 soft scores though. Not good enough. Standards!

Comment

Originally posted by McCloud View Post
                Has to be said ;-)

Comment

Serious performance!! BP there could end up being critical in getting a home quarter
                  "The PRO12 is our domestic league, it's what you earn your bread and butter from; it's what pays the bills. We need to broaden our emphasis and get an understanding in Irish rugby that the domestic league from now on is most important and that's what qualifies you now for Europe.'' Garrett Fitzgerald, CEO Munster

Comment

Fantastic performance amazing result. but this was only Gloucester. They haven’t been in Europe since 2014 and are s pretty much a tier 2 English side. Next week we face a tier 1 side top of the premiership and we will need to show up next week with that same intensity. Exeter gave Leinster a scare in Dublin last year.

Comment

Outstanding performance. Best since 09 v Ospreys. Demolished a hugely motivated Gloucester team.

Management deserve a lot of credit after looking so poor a few months ago. Leinster game has transformed them.
                      Northampton away in 2011 (I think) was pretty serious too as away pool wins go, Zeno hat trick... but we won’t fall out over it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Beirne was close to MOM. His work rate is just something else!! Dunno how he keeps it up over the entire game.

Comment

Originally posted by bmacky View Post

Northampton away in 2011 (I think) was pretty serious too as away pool wins go, Zeno hat trick... but we won’t fall out over it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          our scrum was minced in that match and we conceded 36 points or around that. Tonight was dominant. Embarrassed them

Comment

Been Munsters best player this season, this is his 4th MOM?
                            Fair enough but it doesn’t alter his Castres performance, which was rightly and reasonably criticized. I’m more inclined to say he is really growing (has grown) into his role. I was as a sceptic when he came to us but that was a super performance tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Corcíoch View Post
                              Beirne was close to MOM..

he was my MOM tonight, but that's just splitting hairs

Very enjoyable performance, we really missed Farrell he is solid as a rock in midfield

Comment

Impressive win, outstanding performance from the whole team with Joe as maestro. Who did say last summer his coming was no need for us ?..
                                "To be energetic and self-sufficing is to be happy; but while one desire remains in the heart happiness may not come there. For to desire is to be incomplete: it is the badge of dependence, the signal of unhappiness, and to be freed from that is to be freed from every fetter that can possibly be forged." (James Stephens, Deirdre)

Comment

Working...
                                X