Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post
    What happened to POM please?
    He tackled a Glaws player, looked like he was reefing him out of the ruck with a lift but stopped half way through....

As if something popped.

Medical attention and then he was subbed off.

Rib injury for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobyglen View Post
      All those bedwetters when he played injured v Castres will be v quiet now.

Carberry is pure class and has been since he arrived.
      He had a mare against Castres even if he has fully redeemed himself since.

Comment

A rib, I'd say.

EDIT POM

Comment

Originally posted by bmacky View Post

Am i right that they can’t catch us unless they get 5 tomorrow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          It's more about them knocking Exeter out for me.

And we'll put 5 on Exeter then.

Comment

Gloucester not at the races tbf but we have looked good, such a different side with Beirne, Joey and Farrell in our ranks. Spent the last few years saying how we’d never win a HEC with Keats, maybe now ppl can see how much we’ve been missing a top 10.
            \"Only Pienaar, Botha and Ferris would be in contention for a place on our first 15. That\'s a fact.\" - Tickettout\'s take on Ulster April 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post
              What happened to POM please?
              He didn’t look like he was in much pain, hopefully it was just precautionary after the hip issue he had earlier in the week.
              The Maul is Back!! LONG LIVE THE MAUL!!

Stringer is bigger even than his own immense shadow. Pound for pound, he is the best tackler in the world. If you put him into bag of cats he\'d come out without a scratch. He was hit very late for Murphy\'s try. And when he got up, as we knew he would, the crowd cried his name as if he had just fixed the economy.Billy Keane-After Munster\'s famous loss to the AB\'s.

The Bull-Truly irreplaceable, a mountain of a man. 100 caps!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tobyglen View Post
                5 12 on pen count I think against us. Poite has whistled us off the field.
                Yep, par for the course with him

Comment

Originally posted by Corcíoch View Post

It's more about them knocking Exeter out for me.

And we'll put 5 on Exeter then.
                  I like your style, we have a fighting chance of a home quarter now....

Comment

Originally posted by RichardP View Post

He had a mare against Castres even if he has fully redeemed himself since.
                    Been Munsters best player this season, this is his 4th MOM?

Comment

Ah put the ****ing ball into touch and start yer recovery Munster!!!

Comment

Outstanding performance. Best since 09 v Ospreys. Demolished a hugely motivated Gloucester team.

Management deserve a lot of credit after looking so poor a few months ago. Leinster game has transformed them.

Comment

Poite gave us nothing tonight. And when our scrum was going forward he didn’t blow.

Comment

Originally posted by Stringer9 View Post

He didn’t look like he was in much pain, hopefully it was just precautionary after the hip issue he had earlier in the week.
                            He looked seriously uncomfortable to me

Comment

Originally posted by bmacky View Post

Am i right that they can’t catch us unless they get 5 tomorrow?

No. We are eight points ahead of them as things stand. We have won the head to head. They can catch us with four on Sunday and five v Gloucester last time out.

EDIT .Exeter are nine points behind us. Winning in Thomond would win the Head to Head so two Fivers with us getting one or none or nine points with us getting nowt would win them the Pool.

At the moment, we need three points to win the Pool.
                              Last edited by Piquet; 11th-January-2019, 21:52.

Comment

Gloucester were poor in execution ,we were clinical in defense and attack .
                                big big win happy out with that ,hope it brings a small smile to plastic paddys face .
                                best wishes and hope your daughter gets better soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X