No announcement yet.

Gloucester vs Munster - Heineken Cup R5 - Friday January 11th @ 19:45

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POM looks hurt. Dropped that Glaws player mid tackle as if something went on him.

Hopefully he'll be okay for next week!!

Comment

The amount of sealing off and holding on Glaws are being let go with during those thirty something defensive phases was cat.

Beirne was exhausted after his effort!!

Comment

Serious defence. They conceded but it took 10 minutes and the clock is munsters friend too

Comment

12 minutes gone and the ball hasn't been in play in their half yet.

Comment

Beirne looked like he was on top of that twice..
            He has some engine..
            He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Shoulder hit into Murray's head there!!

Comment

Cheap hit by the 6 on Murray there

Comment

Poite has screwed Gloucester all game.

That aside, we are far the better side.
                  Last edited by glorob; 11th-January-2019, 21:13.

Comment

That saffer 6 of theirs is a scumbag.. Tod needs to go through him..
                    He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Ya don't need 36 phases to score!!

Comment

Brrrilllliannnttt....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That hit on Murray is a yellow.
                          "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Lovely simple stuff. CJ running hard, Rory running at gaps and soft shoulders. G'wan Earlsie

Comment

That defence held them out for 5 minutes longer than they should have been, and saved us 2 point by stopping one under the post.

And Earls/Holland cancel it as I'm typing. Glorious.
                              "There are probably more annoying things than being hectored about African development by a wealthy Irish rock star in a cowboy hat, but I can't think of one at the moment"

Paul Theroux

Comment

Holland you beauty!
                                Good things happen to those who wait, though mostly much too late.

Comment

Working...
                                X