No announcement yet.

Gloucester vs Munster - Heineken Cup R5 - Friday January 11th @ 19:45

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having missed a good deal of recent seasons for similar reasons I know where your coming from PP.
    It gets better though, and kids are so resilient. I hope she bounces back quickly and resumes her job of costing you loads of money and breaking hearts.........a bit like Munster
    Good luck.
    'twas wicked yousir!

Comment

Sorry to hear that about your daughter PP, fingers crossed for a full and speedy recovery.

Comment

I'm sorry for that PP, thoughts are with you and your family on what must be a tough time. Here's hoping for a speedy recovery for your daughter and a win tonight to cheer you up!
        "It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

Thats hearbreaking when your kids are ill ,you feel so helpless .hope your daughter makes a full recovery pp ,we are all thinking of ye . Will light a candle for her .
          take care .

Comment

Very sorry to read that PP. When a child is sick it is always hard. Will keep you and your family in my thoughts.
            Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

If anyone had link to match preview I would give them my wife?

Comment

Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post
                Anyway, having been desperate for Munster to draw Gloucester since we moved here a couple of years ago I am not able to get to the game. A great deal of perspective is lent to that situation by the cause of my absence. Sadly our three year old daughter is seriously ill and cannot be left with a babysitter. Mrs PP has just started a new job working away in Cornwall and can’t get back in time for me to get to the game. So, for those of you lucky enough to be at the game, please do me a favour, sing your tonsils out and if you are wondering whether you should start another chorus of SUAF don’t wonder, please just get on and do it. Have a great evening and roar the lads onto another famous win on the road.
                Very sorry to hear that PP and the best of luck to you all, especially the little one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My wife is still available.

Comment

Sorry to hear PP... speedy recovery to her
                    Good things happen to those who wait, though mostly much too late.

Comment

Sorry to hear that PP. Will keep your family in my thoughts.
                      The Maul is Back!! LONG LIVE THE MAUL!!

Stringer is bigger even than his own immense shadow. Pound for pound, he is the best tackler in the world. If you put him into bag of cats he\'d come out without a scratch. He was hit very late for Murphy\'s try. And when he got up, as we knew he would, the crowd cried his name as if he had just fixed the economy.Billy Keane-After Munster\'s famous loss to the AB\'s.

The Bull-Truly irreplaceable, a mountain of a man. 100 caps!!

Comment

Originally posted by highfield View Post
                        My wife is still available.
                        Read your PMs
                        "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post

Read your PMs
                          Can you send me a pm as well? Please
                          Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post

Read your PMs
                            Me 3. Please!!!

Comment

I would like to join this "slide into my PMs please" chorus...
                              "The problem with quotes found on the internet is that they're not always accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Gwan munster ,get stuck in ,keep the discipline and grind it out . Nervous but hopeful

Comment

Working...
                                X