• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post

and after for the last 20 mins
    The foot came right off the gas though.

Comment

We really do have a fascinating group this year, literally anything can happen. Mad to think only 4 points between bottom & top this far in. Also happy not to get Leicester & Racing again.

Comment

Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post

The foot came right off the gas though.
        Plus we finished with two players on yellow cards
        "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post

Plus we finished with two players on yellow cards
          We were 30 5 up. 5 tries scored. Bonus in the bag. We did put foot off gas. Even archer s late tackle was signs of blow this up So we can get inside the changing rooms

Comment

Anyway, having been desperate for Munster to draw Gloucester since we moved here a couple of years ago I am not able to get to the game. A great deal of perspective is lent to that situation by the cause of my absence. Sadly our three year old daughter is seriously ill and cannot be left with a babysitter. Mrs PP has just started a new job working away in Cornwall and can’t get back in time for me to get to the game. So, for those of you lucky enough to be at the game, please do me a favour, sing your tonsils out and if you are wondering whether you should start another chorus of SUAF don’t wonder, please just get on and do it. Have a great evening and roar the lads onto another famous win on the road.

Comment

Sorry to hear that PP, I hope she gets well soon.
              When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Comment

Really sorry to hear that PP
                "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Hoping for a win for you and yours, The Plastic Paddy.

Comment

Anyway, having been desperate for Munster to draw Gloucester since we moved here a couple of years ago I am not able to get to the game. A great deal of perspective is lent to that situation by the cause of my absence. Sadly our three year old daughter is seriously ill and cannot be left with a babysitter. Mrs PP has just started a new job working away in Cornwall and can’t get back in time for me to get to the game. So, for those of you lucky enough to be at the game, please do me a favour, sing your tonsils out and if you are wondering whether you should start another chorus of SUAF don’t wonder, please just get on and do it. Have a great evening and roar the lads onto another famous win on the road.
                    Will light a candle here for your troubles TPP. Hope the small one pulls out of it quickly

Viva La Rojo Brigada!
                    I am the million man.

Comment

Hoping all goes well for your smallie.

Comment

Best wishes to you and yours PP.

Comment

That's desperate bad luck. I hope your daughter makes a full and speedy recovery and hopefully you can make it to the final.
                          Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2019.

Comment

Sorry to hear that PP

Such a worrying time for you all.
                            Wishing good health to your daughter in the future.
                            Life is good

Comment

A previous poster on another thread bemoaned people sitting on the couch and not physically attending games earlier. It’s not that simple as that as PP highlighted. I have a 5 year old and a 3 year old myself and nothing is more important to me than them. Best of wishes PP. praying for you and yours

Comment

Originally posted by rathbaner View Post

That's desperate bad luck. I hope your daughter makes a full and speedy recovery and hopefully you can make it to the final.
                                So say all of us.

Comment

Working...
                                X