Gloucester vs Munster - Heineken Cup R5 - Friday January 11th @ 19:45

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barryfitz87 View Post

He went off with a knock to the head last weekend, I believe. So perhaps he didn't train earlier in the week due to return to play protocols and Archer got the nod. But that is purely a guess
    Yeah he had to get a HIA.
    forti et fideli nihil difficile

Comment

Conway, Farrell, Earls, Carberry, N.Scannell, Kleyn, Byrne is 7 that will have played all 3 games of Leinster, Connaught and Gloucester I think? Hopefully adrenaline will help get them through it, and be ready for next week too. Energy could be taking a blow! Two big games in the next 9 days.

Comment

Originally posted by BigLad View Post
        They are claiming that we sent back unsold tickets ? We couldn’t sell 2300 tickets ? I was there in 2014 and in a recession and there was definitely over 3k Munster there

now saying that my cousin who is from bath says that forum is known as the shed web of lies. Time will tell I guess
        Most Munster fans would have sourced tickets from Glocs, on sale first, worry that Munster tickets might sell out, allocation not be enough. Always been the case in matches like this. Let Glocs think no Munster fans are traveling, then let them hear the roar when the lads emerge onto the pitch
        Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Originally posted by xRedmanx View Post
          Conway, Farrell, Earls, Carberry, N.Scannell, Kleyn, Byrne is 7 that will have played all 3 games of Leinster, Connaught and Gloucester I think? Hopefully adrenaline will help get them through it, and be ready for next week too. Energy could be taking a blow! Two big games in the next 9 days.
          Farrell didnt play against Leinster
          ​​​​​​#GiveLeinsterTheHCupNow

Originally Posted by mr chips
          AG gets the responses he does because he is a journalist..

Comment

Originally posted by LeakyBoots View Post
            This on radio anywhere?
            RTÉ 2FM have it.

Comment

Originally posted by bankman View Post
              Bernard Jackman talking up Gloucester on Game on and saying the Cipriani factor could be telling. A potential banana skin. Really looking forward to seeing the man from Five Mile Town hope he has a great game. Im confident. if we bring our A game ,We can get a result.
              In fairness, Jackman was the victim of weekly banana skins when he was at Dragons.

That said, we need the team 100% right mentally for this. No complacency

"There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Our away form has been poor this year. Tomorrow is time to make it right.

Comment

Originally posted by BigLad View Post
                  Not a comment yet on the ref so far. Mr poite. He was unkind to us in the past early in his career but I think we definitely know how to manage him these days
                  Solid ref now.
                  And - lest we forget:
                  https://youtu.be/FU1irXn8YaM

Comment

Originally posted by LeakyBoots View Post
                    This on radio anywhere?
                    from Gloucs Rugby site-

This Friday’s game is live on BT Sport, and there will be live commentary via BBC Radio Gloucestershire who will in place at Kingsholm Stadium

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post

In fairness, Jackman was the victim of weekly banana skins when he was at Dragons.

Dead right.

I’m off to book flights for the final. Can’t wait to beat Toulouse in Newcastle.

Comment

Originally posted by bankman View Post
                        Bernard Jackman talking up Gloucester on Game on and saying the Cipriani factor could be telling. A potential banana skin. Really looking forward to seeing the man from Five Mile Town hope he has a great game. Im confident. if we bring our A game ,We can get a result.
                        Jackman is just trying to keep himself in the limelight. That said, the duel at 10 will be just one of the fascinating aspects of the game. Danny, did well in Limerick until the sending off, just back from a lay off, in a team that has been very poor in his absence. Joey, playing increasingly well as the weeks go by (much better than early October), with a team that is at full strength and coming off a solid run of results (discounting the Ulster game, because of the inevitably weakened selection). They will come into this worried but hoping for the best, we come into it confident and beginanaiang to hit our straps- far from a foregone conclusion, but which team do you think feels good?

Comment

Originally posted by lawrence View Post

Dead right.

I’m off to book flights for the final. Can’t wait to beat Toulouse in Newcastle.
                          That'd be my dream final for all sorts of reasons. Have to say I'm delighted they're back playing well.

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post

I think the last 20 mins of the home match should serve the perfect appetiser for no complacency. Any away victory in Europe is an achievement itself. Lets just hope the best team wins without the man in the middle.
                            He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is.

Comment

Match day. . Not used to a friday euro game but hey whynot. I can’t see us getting the winning bonus point because it will be close in the first half and we will kick our pens. Munster by 15

Comment

Two tickets (Senior Citizens price) for tonight's Gloucester v Munster game. Unfortunately can't travel due to illness.
                                £35 each (face value) in Stowford Press stand. Block EE Row Z.
                                These tickets can be emailed.
                                Let me know if interested.
                                I may live in Tigerland but I'm Munster at heart

Comment

Working...
                                X