No announcement yet.

Gloucester vs Munster - Heineken Cup R5 - Friday January 11th @ 19:45

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No way cipriani can be match fit tomorrow. Hopefully we send a few runners down his channel early on.
    "If all the wild horsemen of the apocalypse came around the corner O'Mahony would charge straight back at them."
    Will Greenwood

Comment

I just heard on the radio that between 3 to 4 k Munster fans are expected to be there with loads of English/Irish Munster fans based in the uk getting their hands on home tickets

Comment

Originally posted by BigLad View Post
        I just heard on the radio that between 3 to 4 k Munster fans are expected to be there with loads of English/Irish Munster fans based in the uk getting their hands on home tickets
        MRSC London branch do a cracking job of getting tickets from UK clubs.
        With the email fiasco earlier I thought I had no ticket from lottery so got mine from London.
        I like when we take opposition allocation of tickets....then we storm their" fortress"
        Sing and roar...????????????????????

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Originally posted by AwayFromHome View Post

You might even go as far as to say with him at 10 they are UNBEATABLE

We we will be lucky to keep it under 50

Comment

Just seen the Munster team as I've been at a long meeting all day. Wow! Chris Farrell and 14 other fellas. Didn't see that one coming. Onward and upward - GWAN Munster!!
            "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
            Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

With the team named, if we can't get what need to make life easier in the final game, then we have no business considering ourselves contenders to win this competition.

I'd be confident things have moved gently in the right direction over Xmas but let's see. We're due a mighty performance and hopefully this will be it.
              "There are probably more annoying things than being hectored about African development by a wealthy Irish rock star in a cowboy hat, but I can't think of one at the moment"

Paul Theroux

Comment

This on radio anywhere?
                Marty in the Morning

Comment

Originally posted by lawrence View Post

We we will be lucky to keep it under 50
                  target should be a LBP

Comment

Originally posted by Yatenga View Post

target should be a LBP
                    Sur we're only here to make up the numbers.
                    Hopefully just get a nice trip out of the whole weekend
                    "If all the wild horsemen of the apocalypse came around the corner O'Mahony would charge straight back at them."
                    Will Greenwood

Comment

Originally posted by LeakyBoots View Post
                      This on radio anywhere?
                      https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live-guide
                      The whole world cries out peace, freedom and a few less fat bastards eating all the pie.

Comment

Originally posted by busby View Post
                        With the team named, if we can't get what need to make life easier in the final game, then we have no business considering ourselves contenders to win this competition.

I'd be confident things have moved gently in the right direction over Xmas but let's see. We're due a mighty performance and hopefully this will be it.
                        I think it’s about putting the elements of what we’ve seen in recent weeks-but agree- very exciting prospect

Comment

Looking forward to this match. The only disappointment is I'm not going to be there. Last time I was there was for a q final always remember seeing Freddie biting into a burger and then seeing him running out onto the pitch just before kick off. More of the same please!!
                          Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

They are claiming that we sent back unsold tickets ? We couldn’t sell 2300 tickets ? I was there in 2014 and in a recession and there was definitely over 3k Munster there

now saying that my cousin who is from bath says that forum is known as the shed web of lies. Time will tell I guess

Comment

Bernard Jackman talking up Gloucester on Game on and saying the Cipriani factor could be telling. A potential banana skin. Really looking forward to seeing the man from Five Mile Town hope he has a great game. Im confident. if we bring our A game ,We can get a result.

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky_112 View Post
                                I don't understand Archer being picked over Ryan
                                He went off with a knock to the head last weekend, I believe. So perhaps he didn't train earlier in the week due to return to play protocols and Archer got the nod. But that is purely a guess

Comment

Working...
                                X