Pro14 R13) Connacht V Us - Saturday 19.35 TG4-Eir-Premier-Sportsgrounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
    This game could be a real humdinger - that back three is full of running. With Goggin and Farrell (called it! ) at centre, hopefully they'll see enough of the ball to do just that. Is this the first time this season that Conway has been picked at 15 (his best position IMO)? Obviously too early for either of Liam O'Connor or Rhys Marshall to make an appearance after all, and I had thought that maybe Beirne might be rested for Gloucester - he's played a lot recently, and I have to admit I'm disappointed not to see Wycherley feature at all after his stand-out performance last week. Unless maybe he's due to feature on the bench the following weekend ...
    But jaysus, look at the strength of our bench. LOOK AT IT.
    would be surprised to see tadgh beirne ,there could be changes beforehand id say
    Still there's a light I hold before me
    You're the measure of my dreams
    The measure of my dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipplad View Post
      Sweetman should be in there.. he's barely played recently. Also would like to see Nash get a chance. Wooten's defence is extremely poor in both positioning and technique.
      I think this is a very important game for Wootton - he has been a disappointment this season - gone backwards rather than kicked on - same as Sammy.

Really hope it goes well for him and he an reignite his season.

Comment

That’s a really strong bench for us

Comment

Quite a swap round in the betting since teams announced. Connacht were -2 now are +4 in the handicap..
          ​​​​​​#GiveLeinsterTheHCupNow

Originally Posted by mr chips
          AG gets the responses he does because he is a journalist..

Comment

Originally posted by theghost View Post

would be surprised to see tadgh beirne ,there could be changes beforehand id say
            Why? He didn't play against Ulster and only played in two of the AI's

Comment

Originally posted by Wallyman View Post

Why? He didn't play against Ulster and only played in two of the AI's
              Man Flu

Comment

I will be running tight on time tomorrow, can anyone tell me will parking near the Sportgrounds be an issue?

Comment

Originally posted by The Yak View Post

I think this is a very important game for Wootton - he has been a disappointment this season - gone backwards rather than kicked on - same as Sammy.

Really hope it goes well for him and he an reignite his season.
                  I know he has some fans on here but not sure Wootton is every likely to establish himself as regular 1st teamer. For me Shane Daly looked the pick of the up and coming backs.
                  ​​​​​​#GiveLeinsterTheHCupNow

Originally Posted by mr chips
                  AG gets the responses he does because he is a journalist..

Comment

Originally posted by Giggsy View Post
                    I will be running tight on time tomorrow, can anyone tell me will parking near the Sportgrounds be an issue?
                    Coming in the Dublin Road, turn right at The Huntsman and there's a school with paid parking - might be an option

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy Whac View Post

Coming in the Dublin Road, turn right at The Huntsman and there's a school with paid parking - might be an option
                      that car park fills fast. So if late isn't necessarily going to be option.
                      park around galwegians even in there ground and walk in/get 407 bus in to ground

Comment

Originally posted by ormond lad View Post
                        that car park fills fast. So if late isn't necessarily going to be option.
                        park around galwegians even in there ground and walk in/get 407 bus in to ground
                        That's the best option..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Thanks folks.

Comment

Ryan and Beirne should be hauled ashore after 45-50 mins. Great to see Conway at 15 and Farrell back strong side. Goggin getting a chance to take Rory’s spot. I hope Fineen is being rested for the weeks to come, just eating a load of steak n spuds and lifting around the farms in Bantry!
                            Last edited by Talking Sense; 4th-January-2019, 15:39.
                            \"Only Pienaar, Botha and Ferris would be in contention for a place on our first 15. That\'s a fact.\" - Tickettout\'s take on Ulster April 2011.

Comment

Munster are -4 with Paddy Power
                              I am the million man.

Comment

Great team selected. If the scrum can hold its own and our bloody line-out improves, we can certainly win this!

Comment

Working...
                                X