No announcement yet.

Pro14 R13) Connacht V Us - Saturday 19.35 TG4-Eir-Premier-Sportsgrounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh give me patience, we have a WBP and a really good performance in a really difficult place to play, we are now top of the league but there’s still moaning.
    The Maul is Back!! LONG LIVE THE MAUL!!

Stringer is bigger even than his own immense shadow. Pound for pound, he is the best tackler in the world. If you put him into bag of cats he\'d come out without a scratch. He was hit very late for Murphy\'s try. And when he got up, as we knew he would, the crowd cried his name as if he had just fixed the economy.Billy Keane-After Munster\'s famous loss to the AB\'s.

The Bull-Truly irreplaceable, a mountain of a man. 100 caps!!

Comment

Originally posted by bmacky View Post

And he got loads of it, deserved it - they said he is having a savage game here and deserves the praise. Our best out half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Stringer9 View Post
        Oh give me patience, we have a WBP and a really good performance in a really difficult place to play, we are now top of the league but there’s still moaning.
        Patience.

Comment

Positives: Front 5, line-out, win on road, Tommy, 4 tries.

Negatives, Botha losing ball 3 times, our exists (kicking ball away), back line and Tyler was just abysmal.

For the players we have, our back line looks like they have never had a training session.

Comment

Over the last two games, JC is looking a much more composed and better OH than JS.

Comment

Originally posted by highfield View Post
              Positives: Front 5, line-out, win on road, Tommy, 4 tries.

Negatives, Botha losing ball 3 times, our exists (kicking ball away), back line and Tyler was just abysmal.

For the players we have, our back line looks like they have never had a training session.
              They have not. A big part of the problem.

Comment

Thats a fine win away even without aki and marmion connacht play a great game ,a bp win away in the sportsground these days is not something easily achieved.
                allied to last weeks win ,momentum builder for next week ,well done lads
                edit top of the league too great stuff
                Still there's a light I hold before me
                You're the measure of my dreams
                The measure of my dreams.

Comment

So my only slight concern is John Ryan - he seemed to take a knock just before HT and Archer was AFAIK on from the start of the second. Hopefully there's nothing to worry about.
                  Tis but a scratch.

Comment

[QUOTE=bmacky;n2552725]

And he got loads of it, deserved it - they said he is having a savage game here and deserves the praise. Our best out half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE
                    Exactly my point A poster was sayin the people who criticised him v castres should be lying low now
                    He gets praise tonight because he was excellent
                    But the criticism v castres was expected too

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
                      So my only slight concern is John Ryan - he seemed to take a knock just before HT and Archer was AFAIK on from the start of the second. Hopefully there's nothing to worry about.
                      Looked like he took a bang to the head; hopefully it was just precautionary
                      Go to sleep with an itchy ass, wake up with smelly fingers

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
                        He went off for a HIA and probably failed it since he didn’t come back on.
                        The Maul is Back!! LONG LIVE THE MAUL!!

Stringer is bigger even than his own immense shadow. Pound for pound, he is the best tackler in the world. If you put him into bag of cats he\'d come out without a scratch. He was hit very late for Murphy\'s try. And when he got up, as we knew he would, the crowd cried his name as if he had just fixed the economy.Billy Keane-After Munster\'s famous loss to the AB\'s.

The Bull-Truly irreplaceable, a mountain of a man. 100 caps!!

Comment

Originally posted by Talking Sense View Post
                          Goggin 12 for me next week
                          That’s a close call, he did very well today, and he and Farrell are beasts. A great vindication of the selection. I’ve been very supportive of Haley, but having Conway at 15, brings him into the game more than if he’s on the wing. That’s another call to be made by coaches. Loughman also did very well, and Scannell had his best game for a while.
                          Last edited by jagawayagain; 5th-January-2019, 20:39.

Comment

Glasgow were uncatchable apparently a month ago:

"I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
                            Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Hmmm. Yes he gave a decent pass to Joey to score but twice towards the end we had Connacht pinned in their half and twice he gave them the ball back - in particular that aimless kick into their 22. If JJ or Keats did that...................These are issues of temperament and judgement, not skill or experieence. IMO he has no meanigful part to play in our biggest matches,

Comment

Not getting carried away with the result or anything, but having fought our way back to the top of our conference I think we're on for the double.
                                Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Working...
                                X