Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank God for that. Madness from TB.
    The Maul is Back!! LONG LIVE THE MAUL!!

Stringer is bigger even than his own immense shadow. Pound for pound, he is the best tackler in the world. If you put him into bag of cats he\'d come out without a scratch. He was hit very late for Murphy\'s try. And when he got up, as we knew he would, the crowd cried his name as if he had just fixed the economy.Billy Keane-After Munster\'s famous loss to the AB\'s.

The Bull-Truly irreplaceable, a mountain of a man. 100 caps!!

Comment

Why didn't we try for a drop to deprive them of the Losing Bonus?

Comment

FT 24-31. Connacht good value for their LBP, and we are good value for the full 5. Brilliant preparation for next week but a great game in its own right. Delighted!
        Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Pity we didn’t recognise the benefit of setting up a DG opportunity at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobyglen View Post
            Ah Jesus. Our defense is muck. This should have been a 25 pt beating.
            That's crazy. Connacht were a danger all night and our inabillity to defend Farrell and midfield in general was always giving them a chance.

"I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
            Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Murray playing quick ball with 15 seconds to go, wtf?. Braindead stuff then from Tyler.

​​​​​​Played very well in attack but defense has been poor all season and will catch us out at some stage.

Comment

That was a very good win.

Comment

Good win in the end though at the end we were making hard work of it.
                  Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

We gave the ball back to Connacht TWICE in the last minute! What as Tyler thinking?
                    "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
                    Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post

Don't agree with the 25-point beating part - Connacht are and have been too good a side this season for that sort of expectation, and we have been terrible away from home to boot. Not entirely surprising that Farrell has been below par considering this is only his second game since February, but important for him to get back in the saddle nonetheless. Tom Farrell has been excellent too.

This is a great contest but we deserve our lead, but not a 3 or 4 try lead.
                      I'm basing it on the performance. We dominated that game but coughed up 3 very soft tries.

Comment

Goggin 12 for me next week
                        \"Only Pienaar, Botha and Ferris would be in contention for a place on our first 15. That\'s a fact.\" - Tickettout\'s take on Ulster April 2011.

Comment

Top of the league, nice ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great result.

Comment

Top of the league!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post

Don't agree with the 25-point beating part - Connacht are and have been too good a side this season for that sort of expectation, and we have been terrible away from home to boot. Not entirely surprising that Farrell has been below par considering this is only his second game since February, but important for him to get back in the saddle nonetheless. Tom Farrell has been excellent too.

This is a great contest but we deserve our lead, but not a 3 or 4 try lead.
                                Agree completely. Connacht are a dangerous side, and we did very very well throughout. 25 point beating is just mad- TB was a bit frantic at the end, two odd kicking options- but a well planned and executed victory. TOP OF THE LEAGUE, who’d have thought that a few weeks ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X