Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pro14 R13) Connacht V Us - Saturday 19.35 TG4-Eir-Premier-Sportsgrounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Zebos legs View Post

    His place kicking was very poor v castres.
    No one can argue otherwise
    Because he was playing injured. Kicking techique in that game had no follow through because his hamstring was injured. He got mad flack for it.

    Comment


      Too easy that to give them a sniff.
      Need to control the ball now

      Comment


        Ah crap

        Comment


          CON 24-31 MUN, 73 mins
          "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
          Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

          Comment


            Jaysus poor defense there in midfield
            Still there's a light I hold before me
            You're the measure of my dreams
            The measure of my dreams.

            Comment


              Third try for Connacht now. Very well worked in fairness to them.
              Tis but a scratch.

              Comment


                Ah Jesus. Our defense is muck. This should have been a 25 pt beating.

                Farrell killing our midfield.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Zebos legs View Post

                  His place kicking was very poor v castres.
                  No one can argue otherwise
                  Way more good days than bad so far. Great lad, great prospect - his jump after the try last week showed he is all in now.

                  Applaud the good stuff, get behind him, he is the future...



                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by bmacky View Post

                    Way more good days than bad so far. Great lad, great prospect - his jump after the try last week showed he is all in now.

                    Applaud the good stuff, get behind him, he is the future...



                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    He is But he is not exempt from criticism and after castres he was not going to escape it.

                    Comment


                      Murray was in touch there
                      Stay cool .None of us are in the brain trust,right!

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by onthe 22 View Post
                        Murray was in touch there
                        No he wasnt
                        Still there's a light I hold before me
                        You're the measure of my dreams
                        The measure of my dreams.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Zebos legs View Post

                          He is But he is not exempt from criticism and after castres he was not going to escape it.
                          And he got loads of it, deserved it - they said he is having a savage game here and deserves the praise. Our best out half.


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Tobyglen View Post
                            Ah Jesus. Our defense is muck. This should have been a 25 pt beating.

                            Farrell killing our midfield.
                            Don't agree with the 25-point beating part - Connacht are and have been too good a side this season for that sort of expectation, and we have been terrible away from home to boot. Not entirely surprising that Farrell has been below par considering this is only his second game since February, but important for him to get back in the saddle nonetheless. Tom Farrell has been excellent too.

                            This is a great contest but we deserve our lead, but not a 3 or 4 try lead.
                            Tis but a scratch.

                            Comment


                              Serious headache next week which Centre s we play

                              Comment


                                We won! A brilliant away win and the team starting to look serious. Well done Munster.
                                "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
                                Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X