Still there's a light I hold before me
    You're the measure of my dreams
    The measure of my dreams.

Comment

Pom was legal to my eye

I am the million man.

Comment

Connacht 10-14 Munster, Half time.

Great match, very hard to call the result. Munster forwards going well, Connacht's movement all over the feld excellent.
        "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
        Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Tobyglen View Post

I use chrome app.
          Nice one.. Back to superfast service..
          He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
            Pom was legal to my eye
            I thought so too- but we’ve had a bit of luck with other calls, so maybe justice done.

Comment

Pom was legal to my eye
              He was indeed.

Comical Eddie doesn't know rules, saying connacht have to take this pen quick before it goes into red. Rule changed a while back Eddie.

Comment

Pom was legal to my eye
                Not at all for me.

Comment

What difference 7 days make. Hold on here we go to our European cup match top of our league conference. Gloucester were awful today and judging by their shed web forum they are sh@tting themselves about Friday

Comment

Carty was lucky he didn't over wait that kick..
                    He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

We’re doing very well tonight- Goggin at 12 is adding to our go forward ability. Great line from Conway for POMs try.

Comment

Conditions very nice . Close one this.

Comment

Jackman a quality analyst and quite articulate, can't understand why he failed so badly at Dragons.

Comment

Good contest and a good spectacle thus far, both sides well up for it but no dirt or petulance to distract from the actual rugby. Very happy to see us performing as we should away from home once again (the majority of that first 40 was played in Connacht's half), and that our lineout is functioning as it should. When you get two sides playing to their strengths it's a joy to watch, I'm really enjoying it.
                            Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Bealham in after HT.
                              Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Conway is real class
                                Anybody who sees a psychiatrist would want their head examined.*&nb sp;Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X