P14 Round 12) Us V Them - Sat 29th 17.15 Eir and Premier Sports

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TomsOnTheRoof View Post

Cast your mind back to POC and Kearney. And that was accidental. Sexton gets away with a lot 'cause of who he is and who he plays for. I have a good deal of respect for his ability on the field (He's the greatest Irish fly half I have seen) but he's a petulant scrote.
    Even Joe Schmidt got carried away with the hate campaign on POC after that happened. It is one major miscalculation joe made during his time here so far and one that he probably regrets.

Comment

Originally posted by Major TNT View Post

Even Joe Schmidt got carried away with the hate campaign on POC after that happened. It is one major miscalculation joe made during his time here so far and one that he probably regrets.
      I doubt he regrets it.

Comment

He then made poc his captain. And then said some kiwi phrase that poc is some manna for a Manna or something weird like that. He was prob just sticking up for daverage whose head nearly wound up at the green hills hotel

Comment

Originally posted by Major TNT View Post

I’d bet a bounty the size of the chip on Tomsontheroofs shoulder that he dosent regret it. Him and Paul have long moved past it and won 2 six nations together.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Konys barmy army View Post

I’d bet a bounty the size of the chip on Tomsontheroofs shoulder that he dosent regret it. Him and Paul have long moved past it and won 2 six nations together.
            That's a hell of a lot of coconut and chocolate
            I am the million man.

Comment

Good win with some nice individual tries from the 12 and 9.

Comment

Working...
              X